♡~ part 3 ~♡

_________________________________________
                     ~ part 3 ~
_________________________________________

They all had a good sleep..... until Felix, sungmin and hyunjin stormed into the house, they already had a key so they had no problem getting in.

Felix snuck up to where bae and jisung where, hyunjin snuck up to where Minwon and minho where and sungmin snuck up to where hyuna and Chan where, and on the count of three they all opened there doors and jumped in.....

They all stood there in the disbelief, unable to comprehend what they were all looking at, they couldn't be live that all there best friends where cuddling together without them.

They quickly jumped on their beds and hugged them while pretending to be asleep, waking them all up, they squirmed under the boys and eventually they all got up, while they were trying to wake the rest of the sleepy birds up, Chan, bae, hyuna and Felix were in the kitchen making pancakes for everyone.

Once everyone was up, dressed and finished eating they all except bae, Chan, hyuna and Felix who made breakfast had a big game of rock, paper and scissors to diside who had to do the cleaning up, in the end it was hyunjin, minho and Minwon who had to do all the cleaning up while the rest laser around and watched TV.