Registering for Jounin Exam

4 years later

"Morning Otōsan," Naruto greeted walking into the kitchen where Orochimaru was cooking breakfast.

"Morning Naruto how are you today?" Orochimaru asked.

"I'm good thinking of taking the jounin exams this year," Naruto replied.

"I see well I think you will do great. Minato and Kushina plan to take it next year," Orochimaru said.

"I believe that I'm ready to take the exam this year," Naruto said. "I'm going to the hokage office and sign up for this year's jounin exams," Naruto stated.

"Ok first you will eat breakfast then you can go sign up for the exam," Orochimaru said placing some food on a plate for Naruto.

"Right so what did you make for breakfast today Otōsan?" Naruto asked.

"I made waffles, bacon, and eggs," Orochimaru said handing Naruto the plate of food.

"Sounds good by the way were okasan?" Naruto asked noticing that Tsunade wasn't here.

"She already went to work at the hospital," Orochimaru replied after taking a bite of his breakfast.

"I see well I'm almost done eating so I will be heading to the hokage office soon," Naruto said.

"Before you go are you going to ask Kiko out anytime so because Minato and Kushina are already dating," Orochimaru stated. "So why haven't ask Kiko out yet?" Orochimaru asked.

"I plan on doing it after the Jounin exams," Naruto said. "Since right now I need to focus on preparing for the exam."

"Ok then see you later son," Orochimaru said.

**

Hokage Office

Once Naruto got to the hokage office he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice from behind the door said.

Naruto opened the door and walked inside.

"Hello Lord hokage," Naruto said.

"Oh hello, Naruto-kun what brings you here?" Lord hokage asked.

"I came here to sign up for the jounin exams this year," Naruto replied.

"I see my boy well the jounin exams are coming up in a month so you better prepare," Lord hokage explained.

"Don't worry I plan on doing lots of training to prepare for the exam,"  Naruto said. "anyway will see you later Lord Hokage," Naruto said walking over to the door.

"Bye Naruto-kun good luck in the Jounin exams," Lord hokage said.

"Thanks," Naruto said leaving the office.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Q: When do you hope to see Kiko and Naruto go on a date?

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [12/14/20]