Bell Test

"Morning Otōsan,"  Naruto greeted walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Naruto here your breakfast," Orochimaru said heading Naruto a plate.

"Thanks, Otōsan," Naruto said taking the plate. "What test are you giving your genin today?" Naruto asked taking a seat across from Orochimaru at the table.

"I'm going to have them do the same test I gave you," Orochimaru replied.

"I see well hopefully they pass, see you later," Naruto said putting his plate in the sink then walking out of the kitchen to leave the house to meet up with his team.

"Bye Naruto have a good day," Orochimaru said.

"Bye," Naruto said.

**

So Naruto headed to training ground three.

I see that you are already here Kakashi your ten minutes early just like me,"  Naruto said.

"A shinobi should always be on time or early," Kakashi replied.

'This kid is way too serious.' Naruto thought.

10 minutes later Rin showed up.

"Good morning Rin only ones not here are Minato and Obito," Naruto stated.

"Morning Naruto sensei, Rin greeted smiling at Naruto.

So the three of them waited for Minato and Obito.

"Sorry for being late Kushina wouldn't let me leave until she was positive I had everything," Minato said.

"Don't blame your girlfriend for your bad sense of timing"! Naruto shouted.

"Oh calm down Naruto please you're just as scary as your mom and Kushina," Minato said.

"Were is Obito he is almost an hour late," Kakashi stated.

"I'm here!" Obito yelled while run over to the team.

"Your late a shinobi should never be late," Kakashi explained

"Oh, come on I was helping an old lady carry her bags," Obito said.

Don't you go making excuses like Minato for being late, and  be on time next time!" Naruto shouted.

"Don't mind Naruto he just like his dad and hates waiting and has his mom temper," Minato explained.  "And it wasn't an excuse my girlfriend truly is the reason I'm late."

Naruto rolled his eyes not bothering to listen to any more of Minato's excuse.

Minato then grabbed two bells out of his pocket.

"You have to get these bells from me," Minato said.

"While I try to keep you all from getting anywhere near him," Naruto said.

"But they're only two bells sensei,"  Obito said.

"Yeah which means one of you will fail and will be sent back to the academy,"  Naruto explained.

"You  can't send us back to the academy we passed the graduation exam!"  Obito shouted.

"I can and will if you fail the test. You have until noon to get a bell," Naruto said.

"Now begin," Naruto and Minato both said.

"Fire style: fireball!" Obito then shot a fireball at Minato.

"Water style: Mount of the serpent!" Naruto then created a huge water mount to put out the fire.

Minato then threw a shuriken at Obito.

"Your done Obito," Minato said.

"What that sound?" Naruto asked.

"Above us Naruto," Minato said.

A tree log I see someone set a trap.

Then Obito threw a smoke bomb

"That was not bad but not good enough," Minato said.

Naruto then started sensing for the hiding spot.

"They're over there an attack should be coming your way," Naruto said.

Obito there at two a clock," Rin said.

"Got it fire style: fireball justu, "Obito shot a fireball at Minato.

"Wow that was close gald you sensed it before it could hit me," Minato said jumping out of the way.

"Not bad you two you almost had me there," Minato said.

"But sensei how did you get away from the attack?" Rin asked.

"Look over there what is Naruto sensei doing with his eyes close?" Obito asked

I believe that he is sensing our location," Rin said.

"Sensei today the day I will defeat you,"  Kakashi said while charging at Minato with his sword.

"I don't think so you have to get through me first Kakashi,"  Naruto said blocking Kakashi's sword with his.

"You were hiding for a long time that your strategy for defeating us?" Naruto asked.

"No I wouldn't have been able to get the bell while having to watch over these two," Kakashi said.

'So he was waiting for me and Minato to defeat Rin and Obito before he decided to attack us.'Naruto thought.

Kakashi then threw a paper bomb at Minato and Naruto.

The two of them dodged the paper bomb.

"That was close he almost had us there Naruto," Minato said.

"True he did but looks like he still doesn't understand teamwork," Naruto stated.

"Heads up he coming!" Minato yelled.

Kakashi came charging at Minato and almost got the bells.

"Not bad Kakashi but not good enough to beat us," Naruto said kicking Kakashi.

I'm not finished yet," Kakashi said while powering up lightning in his hand after getting back on his feet.

Like Naruto said you can't beat us," Minato said sneaking up on Kakashi.

"That it the test is over," Naruto said as Minato grabbed Kakashi.

"So do we fail then since we didn't get the bell?" Obito asked.

"You pass but barely Rin and Obito you worked great as a team, But you Kakashi acted alone.  The point of the test was to teach you teamwork," Minato said.

"Kakashi you didn't work with your team for real you waited for us to finish them and head them weakening the both of us before you attack," Naruto stated.

Since you three worked really hard to try and get the bells you pass," Minato said.

"You three are now genin tomorrow will be your first mission," Naruto said.

So Naruto and Minato both went their separate ways home.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

Q: What do think of the story so far?

Q: What did you think of my version of there bell test?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [1/7/21]