|PROLOGUE 2 / 2 | v i g i l a n c e |

"Ha..hmg..nah!..ngAh!"

"Michael~..ahー"

Disheveled hair and sweat flying. Heat emitted from the two bodies overlapping each other. Moans of both pleasure and pain could be heard, along with loud sounds of wet skin slapping over each other.

"Lower your voice, what if the others heard you?"

"..Ha..nmg!..I-it's just that..Michael-sama is so..good~"

Alexander stared at the scene blankly. This wasn't his first time seeing his father do such intimate actions with another woman.

Looking at the scene, Alexander was filled with absolute disgust and disappointment for both parties.

Silently, he took out his phone and recorded. From beginning to end. Even if he wanted so badly to leave.

Not wanting to stare at the pile of flesh anymore, his thoughts began to roam towards the black hair youth he met.

His name is still unknown to him, but he'll find out soon enough. Afterall, it was the first time his heart started beating for another.

He would be damned if he let this opportunity escape from his grasp.

He could still recall. The image was fully imprinted into his brain.

A pale young boy stared back at him with black eyes. Eyes that held no light, no shimmer. Even if the sun shone on him, those eyes stayed the same.

So..cold-- yet beautiful.

And those soft pink lips that practically yelled at him to devour them. His soft porcelain neck, he couldn't help but want to mark it. To bruise it till it shone blue and purple. Those boney white hands that pulled his hands away from his grasp. The soft black locks that tickled his face.

He wanted to devour him.

Alexander felt the heat rush to his lower body. His Adam's apple bobbed as he nervously gulped. His throat suddenly felt hot and dry.

Face flushed red with a perverted smile, Alexander started to watch the scene with more vigilance now.

He noted down every action and detail.

'I'll be patient, dear.'