EPILOGUE

Thank you so much for reading my book. I hope that you enjoyed it. I am currently writing Book II. As always, there will be new adventures and different persons from history. By popular demand, the "Queens View" returns with a new play; and there will be never before seen FOX and CNN news coverage of history's greatest moments. Book II will have exciting new material. See how Leonardo Da Vinci performed on Shark Tank. Read how I was picked to be the next Bachelorette, and how I went on 3 amazing final dates with some very interesting people. I will give you a hint, one was a famous musician during the Renaissance. The final Rose Ceremony will leave you breathless! You will never believe what historical figures got caught up in "the me too movement." Read how the famous philosophers of yesterday's comment on the problems of today. They will reveal valuable insight on why kids are shooting up their fellow classmates and more. Book II will introduce many new characters from the Renaissance and beyond. For example, Book II will have a special fairy tale for kids about the life of Napoleon Bonaparte. I hope I peaked your curiosity and imagination. Until next time.

Sara walks to the front of the class, to being her history report.