[7]

Previously: mattia and you fall asleep

*the next morning*

Mattia: goodmorning beautiful...

y/n : good morning handsome, ready for school?

Mattia: ugh i forgot we have school

y/n: how do you forget you have school, something that you've been going to for 16 years.

Mattia: idk ok?

y/n: imma go shower..

Mattia: lemme join *wink*

y/n: no

Mattia: I need to shower and we don't have time to wait for each other.

y/n: go to elijah's room then, or use the guest bathroom.

Mattia: fine!

You both get ready for school you wear this:

And mattia wore:

You both head to school and meet up with the rest of the gang

You both head to school and meet up with the rest of the gang. "You guys look happy, what's going onnnn?" kairi said with a smirk. "Nothing." I replied

The day goes by and it's now lunch, you don't see the boys anywhere so you and orabelle walk over to another table and as you were about to sit down you get shoved by someone and fall to the ground, dropping all your food. Orabelle helps you up as see a group of girls laughing at you, its lauren and her minions.

y/n: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Lauren: sorry I didn't see you there, maybe I was blinded by your hideous face, creature.

y/n: oh try me sis gwarn

Lauren: oh i will

*she pushes you once again, however, this time you hold her back and start throwing punches. You start to see the instant regret on her face as you slam her to the floor. You can hear the girls whispering "oh i didn't know it did that(tiktok reference lmao)". You sit on top of lauren and ask the other girls if they wanna catch some hands too, they refuse and run away. At this point you are still throwing punches, as she tries to yank your hair, you hear the boys come in and yell for you to stop..."y/n" roshaun shouts. "Omg yes y/n beat her a$$" alejandro says as he sees you fighting. Eventually mattia comes in and separates the fight. He sees you have a cut on your cheek and he shouts for someone to bring ice. He looks over at lauren with disgust and says "you couldn't stoop any lower could you? This is why i left you!". You're too in shock to ask mattia what he meant by that, but you had a slight clue. In due course the principal walks over with the paramedics following just behind him. You hear everyone hyping you up as lauren is put into a stretcher. You have never been more proud of yourself in your life.*

You and the gang walk to the principal's office. As you guys are walking you end up fainting from the collisions of laurens punches. Mattia picks you up and carries you out. He lets you rest in the nurse's office, as he starts leaving you hold him back and ask him about his past with lauren. He doesn't answer and just then you realise that is 100% his ex girlfriend. You harshly let go of his hand and yell at him "why didn't you tell me earlier?". " what do you mean? We weren't dating and i didnt think you cared." he responded guiltily. " ahh whatever idc anymore, we been knew i'd win this fight." you tell him.

Once you are all checked by the nurse you head to the principal's office where the rest of your friends are, the principle tells you he has both good news and bad news. You ask politely to hear the bad news first. He tells you that you didn't make it onto the lacrosse team, the good news was that you were accepted into cheer, and that your suspension was cut down by the principle as he requested it needn't be 1 week just 2 days.

You ask everyone if they wanted to celebrate tonight everyone accepts the offer and you all finish school and head to your individual houses to get ready.

TBC