[12]

sorry for not posting, im getting ready to go back to school, also ill try my hardest to post if not im sorry.

Previously: You all get hyped and text everyone if they want to stay over tmrw.

It's the next day, and everyone arrives at your house to help set up for nelly(your bsf) arrival. You all finish decorating and you,pinto,mattia and cici head to pick nelly up from the airport. You guys get there 10 mins early and you go to a local shop and get some snacks, while you shop nelly comes out and sees mattia she walks over to the car and ask mattia to take say

"hello to y/n bc she's a huge fan!" he does and sees you starting to walk over looking at your phone, you reach the car and look up to see nelly talking to mattia, you scream her name and she looks over, you both drop everything hug each other.

Nelly: OMG Y/N IVE MISSED U SMMM
y/n: me tooooo!

Nelly: look mattia aka your mans!!

y/n: (sarcastically) oMg MAtTiA iM SuCH a HugE fAN.

Nelly: wait you, ohhhh this is what you were talking about as the surprise ugh she hits you across the head.

y/n: oiii i'll fly kick you back to london. But anyhow, how's the family?

You and mattia put her luggage into the car.

Nelly: they're fine, how's yours?

y/n: you'll see today! Anyways this is pinto, and ofc cici.

Cici gets out the car and gives nelly a huge hug, nelly gives her one back. Nelly introduces herself to pinto and you guys head home. She walks into the house and sees this set up:

 She walks into the house and sees this set up:

Everyone: SUPRISSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!

Nelly: OMGG WOW!

Everyone introduce themselves, you and mattia head out to walmart to get more food(again).

Nelly's POV:

y/n's birthday is in 2 days and i want to plan something huge, something that will make her remember her 16th birthday but in a good way... chayen her ex, really messed up her 15th birthday and now that she has new friends and is starting to get closer to mattia i think it'd be great to take her to the beach as if it were a date and surprise her there. She's done sm for me in the past and I don't know how to pay her back, the least I can do is make her sweet 16, sweet! I just need to tell everyone, i bet she hasn't even told them due to her anxiety.

End of POV.

Nelly: hey guys?

Alvaro: yeah?

Nelly: so idk if y/n told you or not, but her 16th birthday is in 2 days.

Everyone: what she didn't say anything.

Nelly: thought so. But yeah i wanna hold a surprise party for her but like i want to kind of leave her out then you know make a whole deal thing.

Alejandro: whatchu mean?

Nelly: ok so like i want mattia to ask her out on a date and take her to the beach, then we all surprise her after they've had their "date"

Mansi: om d such a good ideaaaa, i'll ask my dad if we can borrow decorations, and alejandro can come with me *wink*

Alejandro: fo sureeee.

Nelly: ok well ill order the stuff but remember, no one tells her.

*you and mattia get home from the store and walk into the house to see everyone sharply be quiet. "Umm- what you guys hiding?" you ask hesitantly... no one replies so you shrug it off ang go get changed. You come back to see nelly whispering into mattias ears, you think of it as a joke and walk over to "jump in". As you walk over, they all stop talking and look away.

y/n: why you all acting weird wth?

Mattia: how?

y/n: c'mon you know how?

Mattia: if i did i wouldn't ask?

y/n: ok chill i was just asking?

Mattia: ok well you don't need to know.

TBC