[8]

Previously : you all finish school and head to your individual houses to get ready.

Mansi came over to get ready with you, you guys were like bsfs now lmao.

You wore:

Mansi wore:

Mansi wore:

Orabelle and athena come to collect you and your siblings, you guys have the best car rideas you sing your way to the restaurant

Orabelle and athena come to collect you and your siblings, you guys have the best car rideas you sing your way to the restaurant. You all arrive at the restaurant and you see mattia standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers, your favourites, blue roses. You get out the car and run into mattias arms, he kisses your forehead as you grab the bouquet. As you walk in you see everyone recording and they all yell congratulations y/n. You start to tear up and go and greet everyone... you see alvaro sitting on the side with his fists curled up, as you're walking up to alvaro you hear mattia call your name. You tell him to wait and proceed to sit next to alvaro.

y/n: hey what's wrong?

Alvaro: go to your bf he's calling you (rolls his eyes)

y/n: you very well know he's not my bf

Alvaro: yeah well he has feelings and i cant do my bro like that.

y/n: whatchu mean? Do you have feelings for me too?

Alvaro: y-yes i do.

y/n: well, um wow. You know let me tell you something alvaro..

Alvaro: yeah?

y/n: I would've said yes to mattia yesterday but i didn't bc i have slight feelings for you. I could've started dating the most popular guy in school or even in nj but i didn't bc i have feelings for you that are incomprehensible.

Alvaro: aw y/n im so sorry for screwing but wow im gassed i- i really like you y/n.

y/n: me too but idk what to do with the whole mattia thing.

Alvaro: its cool, whatever happens, happens

Mattia: y/n come lets cut the cake?

y/n: cake what cake? Yo i just beat a girl up and got on the team what's the need for extra stuff lmao?

Mattia: cool i'll eat it...

y/n: (while running to the cake before mattia eats it all pig) hey hey hey thats mine back off!

Mattia: (whispering) what were you guys talking about?

y/n: none of your business, lets cut the cake everyone together.

As the night goes on, you all talk and gossip about all the drama at school and on tiktok. You decide to go live and the majority of the comments are about who the flowers were for? Mattia ends up taking over your live and you finish up eating, you and the girls go to the toilet to fix up your hair and makeup. When you guys come back out you see the boys have ended the live and are ready to leave, you ask everyone wants to stay at yours today and tomorrow because there's no school for anyone tomorrow which is perfect because you're suspended anyways. And the day after tomorrow you guys have a school trip. Everyone but helena, roshaun and pinto, accept the offer and you all get into each others cars. You go along with mattia, alejandro and mansi go with pinto and the rest go with orabelle. You all go home get your stuff to stay over in and etc. you all get changed into pj's and decide to go walmart to get some snacks etc.orabelle drives you all to walmart to get snacks and as you walk in you see lauren, she looks at you up and down and rolls her eyes... you walk up to her and ask her what's up and whether she wants another round. Mattia tells you to calm down and you walk away laughing, laurens minion no. 1, Elizabeth tells mattia to control you or else. You turn around and look at her, kairi yells at elizabeth and says"are you dumb? Did you not see what she done to your queen bee? She will mess you up!"you nod your head in agreement and they all leave the store in fright.

You all buy the food and the total adds up to $93 you only had $50 so alvar pays for the rest, you kiss his cheek and say thank you, you see mattia in the back going red. He doesn't say anything about it since you guys aren't officially dating and he cant control you, you walk over to him, jump onto him and kiss him on the cheek as well. Everyone looks confused and orabelle asks you "which one do you like?"

You don't respond. You all go home and gather around to watch some movies, you run upstairs to grab some blankets for everyone, as i passed the blankets around i looked for a space where I could sit as everyone was either lying on the floor, sofas or beanbags. I found a space just beside mattia and kairi, I laid my head down on mattias lap and spread my feet out onto kairis lap, neither of them seemed to mind so I stayed in that position.

This is what the set up looks like:

 Mattia started playing with my hair and I felt butterflies in my stomach

Mattia started playing with my hair and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't hold in my laughter and let out a little giggle, everyone turned around and started laughing whilst staring at me, I curled my head up into mattias lap embarrassed.

Mattia holds your head and tells you, you look cute when you're embarrassed. Everyone but you and mattia fall asleep, so you two decide to go and sleep upstairs. He kisses you goodnight and y'all go sleep.