Chapter 18

Daddy lives matter
#daddylivesmatter
Chapter 18
ANNABELLA
This is our first day home and Tim and tone both been on the phones all day while I've been taking care of naveah. Tim was trying to set the funeral up and get everything together while  tone was in the back room whispering. I started to get annoyed thinking he was talking to another female but I decided to leave him alone cause I know he was hurt. The whole day past and tone was still in that back room on the phone even Tim started looking a little crazy at the fact he haven't came out and he's mumbling. So once naveah went to sleep I laid her in her crib and went in the room. He immediately hung up and looked at me I stood there with a oh hell nah look and asked him who tf he been talking to this whole day. He said nobody and layed down just then he got a text I tried to snatch the phone to see who it was but he was quicker than me. I asked him was it that bitch from the hospital I seen the way they was looking at each other. I seen the way she stared at him all the time. I know he thought I wasn't paying attention but I was. He looked at me and said nah I don't wanna talk about it. I said you don't wanna talk about it, well I do I smacked the phone out his hand and asked so this what we doing now he got mad and jumped up he got in my face and we started arguing. He pushed me out his way and I fell down and hit my face on the door I started bleeding and the sad thing is he didn't look to see if I was ok he picked his phone up and stepped over me and left out the room. I layed on the floor crying it had to be another women and I wasn't staying here to be treated like shit. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up packed my clothes kissed naveah and left out I told tim i was leaving and naveah was sleeping I wanted to take her but she wasn't mine to take and that hurt me and tone I understand his mother just died but I was there with him the whole time I stayed by his side I got beat and raped trying to save him and this how he repay me I wasn't going for it.
TONE
I got so mad why couldn't that bitch just leave me alone she know I just lost my mom's she know I'm going through some things why she couldn't let me be she wanna come and start stuff I was tired of it so yeah I knocked her ass down I seen the blood but I didn't give a fuck. I left the house to cool down and started thinking like fuck what the hell did I do. I really left the love of life on the floor bleeding and grabbed my stuff and walked over her I really pushed her down I really just disrespected her I knew she was at home crying waiting for me it's 1 in the morning and my thoughts been rolling in. I decided to go home and tell her how sorry I was kiss her eat her pussy all night and tell her how much she mean to me I got home around 2 seen naveah was in her crib sleep and went in my room when I got in there I seen Annabelle was no where to be found I looked in the closet and seen all her stuff was gone I ran out the room and asked tim have he heard from her he said the last time he heard from her was when she told him she was leaving and naveah was in her room sleep then she left. I asked did he have bags with her he said he didn't know he didn't see her leave. I went back in my room and called her over and over she didn't answer I continued to call her all night but she wouldn't answer I started crying cause I know it was my fault but damn I'm going through a lot. I texted her and told her everything I told her I wasn't cheating she texted back then what was you doing I couldn't answer so I skipped the question and told her to come home she replied bye and I broke down I continued to blow up her phone and text her but she wouldn't reply. 
ANNABELLA
I sat in my hotel room and cried myself to sleep. I loved tone so much but I needed time why would he cheat on me I would do anything for him and he knows that. I couldn't fathom the thought of someone sleeping with him someone sucking his dick someone bouncing on his dick the way i do. I got sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom the next 3 days I stayed in bed not loving not eating just laying there crying tone continued to blow up my phone until I turned it off. I was tired of him texting and calling me I was tired of him telling me to come home. As of right now I was homeless and my home was this hotel room. Another day passed and I decided it was time to start looking for a place to call home. I got on my lap top and started looking in another island just then I heard someone knock on the door and say room service I looked up and said who is it I didn't order room service. They said my room number and name and said this the right room yes. I got up grabbed my gun and said yeah this the right room who is it he repeated his self again and said I'm room service. I looked in the peep hole and seen a lil Mexican with a tray I got my gun ready to shoot and I opened the door gun aimed and finger on the trigger I wasn't for nun
TONE
I called annabella for days I looked for her for days I searched and searched for her it's been 4 days and naveah miss her mommy I know if she could have taken her she would have. Crazy thing is if she did I wouldn't have called the people on her I would have did what I'm doing now and looked for them. I cried those 4 days she was gone finally I found her car i went  in and demanded those mfs tell me what room she was in they wouldn't budge so i showed a picture to everyone coming out the hotel until an older white lady told me she was her neighbor she said she haven't came out her room and she was worried something was possible wrong. She said she ordered her some room service and they should be there in about 5 minutes she gave me the room number and I went and waited by the door. Once I seen the man coming I made him do all the talking cause she knows my voice after he finished I took the tray and gave him some money when she opened the door a gun was pointed at my face and she was ready to pull the trigger my eyes widen cause I know her and she would shoot if it was some funny shit. She looked at me still holding the gun I looked at her and said are you gonna put the gun down she rolled her eyes and put the gun down she stepped to the side and let me in. She seen the Mexican boy still looking and told him go find something to do. He scurried away like a scared lil boy. I walked in and sat her tray down and told her to eat she told me no she wasn't hungry and said she was suing the hotel for giving me her location I told her the hotel ain't do it and told her the lady next door did and told her that's where the food came from as well. She looked at me and asked me what did I want I told her I wanted her to come back home. She said no and told me to go be with my big booty girlfriend I looked at her and laughed a little cause she was so cute when she's mad she looked at me and said ain't shit funny and walked to the door and said leave I laughed again walked towards the door i grabbed her and closed the door I threw  her on the bed and pinned her down I missed her so much it's been 2 months of us not fucking and I wasn't waiting any longer.
ANNABELLA
I was mad when I opened that door and seen tone I wanted to slam the door in his face but I knew he was a lost cause he found me and he wasn't go leave we started talking and he kept laughing like shit was funny. I tried to make him leave but he slammed the door and threw me on the bed he started kissing my neck and I tried to push him off he started grinding his dick on me and I told him to stop. I was already naked so all he had to do was pull his pants down like he did and stick it in it felt good but I didn't want him to touch me I told him he was raping me and this niggas said well looks like I'm tone the rapist he pulled out and started eating my pussy I couldn't control the moans any longer I missed him and I couldn't fight it.