Chapter4

daddy lives matter
#daddylivesmatter
chapter 4
TONY
today was the day the lawyer finally came and i was picking him up. and even though hes here for my son i cant wait to get some dick as well. i know im old but damn momma needs love to i couldnt wait till 12:00  hit so i could run to the airport and get him. i told tone that he was coming but tone didnt give 2 fucks i know anabella been talking to him but im not sure what has really been going on. 12:00 finally came and i was on my way to the airport i got up there and 30 minutes passed and he still wasnt there i tried to call him but he wasnt answering i started to get worried maybe he wasnt coming maybe he changed his mine i started freaking out. i turned around and he was standing there staring at me. the tears went away and a smiled sprinted on my face. i ran over and jumped on him he picked me up and gave me a kiss i told him how i thought he changed his mind. He said no his plane was a longer ride. so they arrived late. i didnt care anymore i was just happy to see him. we walked out hand to hand. me smiling ear to ear. we jumped in the car and headed back to my house
TONE
so my momma went to get this lawyer but i dont feel like talking to him its been 2 months and i love my girl and my child and im not ready to leave them. annabella been in my ear telling me to turn myself in but i aint tryna hear her. i know she was trying to do right but i wasnt ready to leave them. annabella continue to tell me she was gonna be there and make sure our daughter was good. and i believe her but i wasnt ready to leave. only way i could shut annabella up is to dick her down and put her to sleep.  but when she woke up it was back to the same thing i started to get annoyed but i know she wanted the best for me.
ANNABELLA
ive been in tone ear alot after his momma talk to me. i know ive been annoying but i just want him to know i love him and want whats best. he got a job and i think that will look good. when he goes to work i keep our daughter and yes i said ours. i have made her mines and we made sure that no matter what happen she will always be my daughter. mom went and got the lawyer today and im excited i hope he turns his self in so we can get this over with. i just want a happy family and happy life with him.
LAWYER
im trying to talk tone into turning his self in. i know he got a job and thats good. but he need to come back and turn his self in to make this easier for him. im a good ass lawyer so i know i can get him off as long as everyone keep there promise to saying what they gonna saying i need his alibi to be on point so everything can fall in line ive heard about ceecee and know that bitch crazy but one person she cant fuck with is me and i put that on everything she dont want these problem. i arrived to Hawaii on straight business but when i seen tony i knew i had to have some ive missed her so much she so damn sexy for her age. im a year older than her and young girls still try to throw their self at me. shes 40 and im 41 but you would swear we were in our mid 20s. i usually charge alot but for my baby its free. i cant wait to get this case over with so i can move to Hawaii with her and get married we been dating on and off for a while now and even though ive known her for years we have always been in love but at one point of time i was married and she was with tones father. i hated that nigga he stayed beating tony ass. and she stayed running to my house. i got fed up i put him in jail and thats where tony and i fell off we stopped talking for about 5 months before i came crawling back. i wasnt sorry i put that nigga in jail but i wanted tony my days grew long and cold without seeing her face and hearing her voice i was even in the room when she gave birth to tone. i didnt sign the birth certificate but lord knew i wanted to. only reason tone aint grow up calling me daddy was because my job moved me across the world in another country for years but it was good money i stayed in contact and made sure to help out with anything tony needed help with tone always had what he needed and thats because i made sure tony always had the money she never worked cause i didnt want her to so i know i had to be the man from a different country and i was ok with that.
TONE
my mom called me around 5 telling me to come over so we rounded up the car and went over there i grabbed the  carseat out the car and me and annabella walked in hand to hand. once we got in i picked my baby up and handed her to my mother and sat down. the lawyer instantly smiled and shook my hands he gave me a hug and yes i remembered him. he the one who made christmas birthday and everything else possible my mom always told me about him and honestly i was grateful for him but i still wasnt ready to turn myself in no matter what. once we finished hugging i sat down and said hey dad i missed you have you met your grand daughter he looked at me like he seen a ghost and smile hard asf my mom came in and smiled and handed the baby to him he looked at me and said did you call me dad. i looked at him and said yes i know all about you and moms relationship and i love what you did for us. i know my sperm donar but you have always been my father to me. my mom started crying cause she never knew i felt like that. but how could you not love the man who saved your mom and made sure we never struggled and i got everything i ever wanted.
LAWYER AKA TIM
i was shocked when he called me dad and i guess tony was too cause she started crying he explained his reason and i was happy he accepted me as his daddy. after we got the hugs and joy out the way i turned to him and said son i know this is hard for you but i need you to turn yourself in. i will make sure you are good on the inside and i will make sure your girl and my grand daughter is safe. even though this was a serious moment i couldnt keep the smile off my face when i called him son and when i called her grand daughter. even though his mother and i always called him my son i never said it to him. i let him know he said he knew why i was smiling. i put my serious face back on and started talking again. i made eye contact to let him know i was serious about what i was saying.