Chapter21 (ENDING)

Daddy lives matter
#daddylivesmatter
Part21
THE END
1year later
Annabella
We was finally really getting use to our new house and our new life. Our year was a crazy one.  Naveah turned 2 and guess what I was pregnant I had a lil boy he's 3 months now I names him jr naveah loves her lil brother and she calls me mommy finally. TONE has a good job even though he don't have to work and me I'm a stay at home mom I love being with my kids I love cooking and having everything ready for tone when he gets home. Oh and that crazy bitch we never got the chance to kill her but I heard she died a slow and painful death. It would have been better if we had a chance to get her but she had a lot of enemies so I'm not surprised someone got to her before we could.
TONE
it's been a crazy year my mom and dad both died I had a son naveah talking annabella more beautiful than ever and we got married yes she's Mrs tone now. I'm working cause I can't be no house person and the streets ain't what it do for me so work it is. I finally got that  evil bitch see I told annabella I was going on a trip for a week and I would be back. I did go on a trip but I went on a trip to find that devil and let her meet her maker like she did My parents. It wasn't hard to find her i paid my sperm donar to set her up that nigga will do anything for some money plus he on crack really bad. Anyways I got her where I wanted and when I got done with her you couldn't tell if she was human or not I made sure it was a slow death and I made sure I was there for everything I froze her I burnt her I cut her and threw alcohol on it I cut fingers over 2 by 2 I had people rape her with all sory of items broken glass bottles and all. She screamed and begged and cried the whole week.  She signed her rights over to me and annabella making it easy for annabella to officially adopt naveah and change the name on the birth certificate to hers and mines. After I got tired of pulling strands of hair and nails off one by one I hung her until she ain't have no breath in her than I made sure she was dead with a slit to the throat and a gun shot to the head and chest i guess you can say it was over kill. I chopped her up and left her on door steps of all her people with the note you're next. Her body is all spreaded out Mexico Cuba USA  China that bitch had people everywhere and I made sure they all had a piece of her. Annabella will never know but she might have some suspects lol anyways this year is our year.