Chapter19

Daddy lives matter
#daddylivesmatter
Chapter 19
TONE
I missed annabella so much I missed her mind her body all of her. I couldn't help myself I had to get some and she tasted so sweet I ate her until she came then I dug into her soul she was stuck with me no matter what we went though cause I swear she would see a body bag before she sees a new niggas. I loved this girl she was my life and I really needed to start showing her more.
ANNABELLA
I really missed my baby and I did love him but I wasn't ready to go home yet. I did miss my daughter though and I know she misses her mommy like crazy. I watched him sleep peaceful like no worries in the world then I slapped his ass up. He jumped and asked me what my fucking problem was I told him my problem was the dick was good but it ain't that good to make me forget my question on who tf you was talking to on that phone. He looked at me and said man I'll talk to you later  I looked at him and laughed and said nah you go talk to me right fucking now or you can leave. He said fuck it and started to pack his shit I looked at him with death in my eyes he opened the door and slammed it shut. I looked at him and said you on the wrong side of the door he turned and told me to shut the fuck up he sat on the end of the bed pulled out his phone and I seen the same number no other I looked at him and he said you ready for the truth you about to get it. He called the number and a female answered my heart dropped she said it again hello my heart sunk more. I got pissed off and said answer the bitch  he whispered let me talk to him the girl said ok and a man jumped on whispering too. They started talking in code which pissed me off. I asked him what he was talking about and he put the man on mute he told me he knows where that bitch at and we not allowed to say her name any more and he plans on going down there and killing her she's in jail and he can get him in but it's a process the whispering is so they can hear if the phones are being tapped if they talk to loud they won't be able to hear the echo or not. Everything is finished and if you would have been patient  you would have known everything. He got back on the phone and said something and hung up. I felt dumb but not to dumb cause he could have told me what the fuck was up.
TONE
I swear annabella pissed me off with that shit she just couldn't wait for anything. I knew her heart sunk when she heard that bitch answer but I ain't cheating on my girl yeah I flirted with that big booty hoe but I don't want her the girl I want is getting on my damn nerves right now. I looked at her and asked if she was happy she told me no cause she wanna be included i told her ass no I wasn't including her in anything she needed to stay at home and be a mother to our child and let me do this. Annabella looked sad I kissed her and explained that this is a dangerous game I'm playing and anything could go wrong and if something did go wrong I ain't want naveah to lose both parents. She looked at me and shook her head I got up and packed annabella shit and told her to come on. She looked at me got dressed and headed out the door with me. I told her I would never cheat on her and that she was my soul. I told her she was my life and she meant everything to me. When we got back everything was dark I called out to Tim but he didn't answer I looked for naveah and I couldn't find her in her crib I busted in my mom room and seen Tim laying in bed with a letter I picked up the letter and it read dear son, I love you so much but I couldn't live without your mother naveah is with annabella parents they know y'all will be coming to get her soon. Everything is paid for so you don't have to worry about my funeral cost or your mother's we will be buried together that's already arranged. I saved some money for naveah in a safe she have over 500,000 in there I also got you and annabella some money in y'all own safe each with the amount of 100,000 You also can have my safe that I had hiding it should be well enough for y'all to be straight forever. Y'all have a house in Maui Hawaii get the fuck out of Honolulu  I love y'all don't cry me and your momma will see each other again just like we wanted cause we both going to hell lol. All I need you to do is call 208-566-7689 They will pick up my body and take me where I need to go the funeral will be held Friday at 3 y'all tickets are paid for don't be late we are also having a showing everything is on the dresser. Be safe and enjoy. I shook Tim to try and wake him up and his body was cold I looked at annabella and she started crying I cried to and held annabella close. After a while I pulled myself together and called the number they was waiting for my call we talked and got everything sorted and me and annabella decided it was best to stay at a hotel until then. I took the suit case and got the rest of the details he had for us. We went and grabbed naveah and went to the hotel. I looked at annabella and her eyes was blood shot from all the crying. She looked at me and said baby I can't lose you and that touched my soul.