An Offering (Dragon! Nordics x Reader) | Part 2

It's been nearly five months since (Y/N) was sent up to the mountains, and she couldn't have felt anymore at home. The men had done nothing but make her feel welcome to the best of their abilities— keeping her company and letting her adjust to the changes along with some of their habits due to them being the 'Nordic dragons of legend and all.' Not once did they force any unwanted physical contact with her despite already accepting her as a mate, respecting her and allowing her to warm up to them before giving her the occasional hug and cuddle, maybe a small kiss on the cheek or forehead if needing anymore, but never once forcing her into anything intimate.

They are absolute sweethearts!

Matthias was quite the character.
The Dane was by far the most energetic of the group, being the loudest and most obnoxious, but he had his peaceful moments. He was the most touchy feely of the bunch, more often than not found with an arm wrapped around her waist when standing or pulling her into his lap when seated— holding hands wouldn't suffice for him, he was quite attention needy, but a joy to be around nonetheless. He was like a giant puppy, found trailing after the girl more often than not and beaming with pride whenever he's the cause of her smile whether it be by him purposely making her laugh or simply being an idiot. He was quite lazy, but more in the way of being productive rather than simply laying around, although he wouldn't mind that either. He was clingy at times, but adorable nonetheless, often annoying a certain Norge and ending with him being choked as punishment.

Lukas was a bit of a mystery.
He would often disappear in the tunnels of the cave they called home and would randomly appear in certain places—sometimes (and much to her embarrassment) catching the female in compromising positions like when she was leaving the bathing area or changing, however, remaining as monotone as ever. Eventually, after some time, (Y/N) had warmed up to him after getting past his blank stare of annoyance. The man was witty and well read, very knowledgeable on things including magic which had interested her greatly— and was good a listening and giving advice as well. He had a bit of a habit of pressuring Emil into calling him big brother, and gradually picked up another on bugging (Y/N) to call him mate; more so in front of the others causing the girl to squirm in embarrassment as she's reminded of the fact that she's shared between them, the small smirks tracing their lips at the reminder causing her to let out a flustered groan.

Berwald was scary. Notice— was.
After warming up to the Swede, also knowing that he was the one who had found her, she was pleasantly surprised and delighted to find out that he wasn't such a scary person as one would think. He was a gentleman and a gentle giant. As Tino had said, indeed, the man doesn't talk much, more often than not replying with a grunt of a nod of the head; despite this, he was one of the kindest people (Y/N) had ever known. He was a listener and had no problem listening to her talk, always encouraging her to continue when she realised she was rambling and shied away, giving her a grunt and a look as if to say to keep talking, a small smile tracing his lips as she continues, loving the sound of her voice. A hobby of his was woodcarving, or creating crafts of sorts, the hobby coming in handy when something needed fixing or to be built. He was very considerate and gentle, shown through his actions rather than through his voice, and—much like the others— was very protective of the girl, glancing at her from time to time when in the same room and placing a small kiss on her head as to reassure himself she was there.

Tino was the mother of the group.
Whilst Matthias was the most energetic, Tino was the most cheerful. He gave off this constant aura of compassion and positivity no matter where he was and was rarely found with a frown on his face. He would often fret over the others, making sure their okay and panicking whenever someone got hurt— he had a habit of putting other before himself, yet also making sure to take care of himself as well. Most of the time he would sneak (Y/N) away whenever she was caught up in some unnecessary fight between the others, or break it up and scold them like a mother would. He always kept an eye out for her, dropping whatever he was doing to help her with whatever needed to be done too the best of his abilities, he was quite good at giving advice too. Although, he had a bit of trouble keeping quiet about certain things which often lead to someone's embarrassment for the next few days.