A week off

requested by yeehaw1405

Cole's P.O.V

I walked into set today expecting to see Lili in the makeup trailer but she wasn't there. "Hey Cam, you seen Lili anywhere?" I asked Camila. "I thought she would be with you?" cam said back. "oh. I'll just text her then."

Cole: hey Lils, are you at set yet?

Lili:  I'll be there in 2

Cole: you okay?

Lili: Yeah, why not?

Cole: alright, see you in a few! ♥️

Lili: see you ♥️

I was getting everything done, Lili stumbled into the trailer. she looked terrible, well, to me she looked beautiful, gut I could hear a gasp from the others. Her hair was a mess, her face was red because she had been crying and instead of wearing her usual jeans and blouse, she was wearing one of her oversized sweatshirts (which was actually mine) and a pair of leggings. she sat down on the couch and curled into a ball, placing her head in her knees.

"Hey Baby." I said approaching her. she mumbled a hello and refused to meet my eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked crouching down in front of her and taking one of her hands into mine. "Y-yeah. im f-fine." she stuttered with fake confidence, though I knew she was lying."you sure?" she gave a small nod in return. "alright. lets get you ready for filming. " he said helping her up. "The artists are busy, and Terry isn't here." she protested. "I'll do it for you, I know how it works by now." I smiled sitting her down and attending to her face.

"Are you sure that you aren't feeling sick or anything like that?" I asked her again when I finished. "You know that you can tell me if something is bothering you, right?" "I know Coley. thank you. come on, we have a scene." she said getting up and walking with him to the Cooper house.

"Dammit!" Lili yelled. We  had been filming the same scene 27 times and Lili kept messing up her lines. "Its okay, you're probably just stressed." I tried to reason with her. "No! nothing is okay! everything is going wrong and. there's nothing I can do about it!" she yelled falling to the ground in sobs. "Baby, hey. what are you talking about, what's going on?" I asked her as I caught her and let her cry into my neck as we stood there. "Let's go somewhere private alright." I said as I lead her to my trailer and sat her down on the bed.

"What's going on Lili, tell me the truth." she took a deep breath before she started speaking. " I got a call from mom this morning saying that...saying that grandma died this morning. no one knows why, it just happened." she cried into my chest. "Oh, Lils. im so, so sorry. why don't we go home alright, you're not in good place right now." I  said to her changing her out of Betty's clothes and placing my sweatshirt on top of her.

I quickly texted Roberto who let us have the week off and took her to my car, placing her inside and driving away with her. once we were home, I filled the bathtub with water, undressed Lili, and helped her inside. "Coley?" she asked me as I was about to leave. "Yes Baby?" I said turning around. "Can you join me?" she begged me. "Of course." I said. I got out of my clothes and sat down next to her. We sat there in comfortable silence just enjoying each others company.

"Coley?" She asked me over dinner. "Yes baby?"  I said looking at her. "I love you."  She said causing me to smile. "I love you too Lils."