Chapter 5

Miognette's POV

Here I stand, on a stage full of people who are strangers to me. The dark room is filled with voices from people who were betting. 

WAIT! They are really serious about buying me? 

"300,000" i heard the man said

"300,000 do I hear 350,000?"

"350,000"  I heard a similar voice from below the stage.

Its those guys who were chasing me. Shit,  I gotta get outta here.

I was about to run but sadly those suits were chasing me guarded the exits of the stage.

"350,000! do I hear 400,000? going once!"

No! Please Lord knows what those guys will do to me. Shit. This is it. I m gonna die not even fulfilling my dreams of being a chef. 

Suddenly, my heart decided to lose hope, as in everything went to darkness. My visioned blackened.

"SOLD TO THE GROUP OF MEN ON THE RIGHT" I was about to be taken off by the suits for those guys then someone came up to the MC and whispered something in his ear.

Please lord god may something happened for me not to fall into the hands of those guys.

"Oh, I see..."

"seems like we have a last minute bidder, and since this man is with up most importance we the black market committee have decided to pay this bidder the highest regard."

"1 BILLION DOLLARS!" I heard a man said.

WHAT?! shit thats alot of money for a little girl like me

"DO I HEAR 1.5?! GOING ONCE GOING TWICE!? SOLD TO VIP X!"

People began to clap their hands in celebrating the sale.

Two suits approached me with large guns, AR-15 to be exact. 

each step they take, my heart starts to beat faster and faster, my mind imagining the horrible things they will do to me.

I prepared my self for a rough approach.

"Right this way miss." surprisingly they calmly pointed with a full hand towards the exit. 

I simply followed through.

Lets not hope VIP X is not an old man with kinky shits.

They brought me to the elevator and pressed the suite X button. 

Wait. Suite X? That button wasn't on the elevator I took this morning.

My mind was filled with questions.

 We waited for a few second-each second slowly took my life out btw-and the elevator doors open. 

WOW.

Thats all I can say from the interior design of the floor, the hall way is filled with glorious white roses that went well with the dark army green like floors and the walls with a darker shade of green over all it looks marvellous, so marvellous it almost distracted me from my demise.

The suits led me to a door and opened the door for me. 

I entered the room and the scent of lavender filled my nose. 

I sat down on one of the seats and waited patiently on who VIP X is.

Maybe if I plead hell set  me free. My god all of this happened on my first day here. I insulted the boss, broke an expensive looking vase and Broke a man's arm AND I got sold to a man who's probably gonna dissect me and sell my organs to creepy hospitals.

"Well, well, well, not so feisty now are we?"

I lift my head to see the man talking. 

My eyes widened, I-It's Mr. De la Spades.

"YOU'RE VIP X?!" I shouted at the man.

"I am indeed, and since I bought you, you belong to me" He said as he walked closer to me.

He put his finger on my chin and forcing my head up.

Those lifeless silver eyes bored into my soul, if anyone were to stare at those eyes, they would be terrified, but why aren't I?

"Ms. Miognette Vespoir, since I bought you, I will use you as I please, you will follow every command I say and do It without hesitation."

I slapped his hand away and look at him with a scornful face.

"I'd rather die than serve you."

He grinned and chuckled.

"I thought you might say that. So, as a fair person I am, I'll give you options" 

"Options? What options?" I said. Eyebrows crunched up.

He signalled one of the suits (BODYGUARDS) and the suit opened the door.

The men who I fought when I was running away from the suits earlier went inside.

"Since these men, had a wonderful encounter with you, they ALSO want you. My dear, its your choice."

I stood there, confused. Not knowing what to do or what to feel. I chose those men, GOD knows what they'll do to me. I can fight, but 1 out of 5? Im not THAT good. But if I chose Mr. De la Spades maybe I'll suffer less. UGH I DONT KNOW

"In a simple way to put it..." He sat down to couch in front of me, legs crossed, his shoulder resting on top of the sofa, his other hand rested on the arm of it.

"Get used by them, OR Get used by me. Your choice Mia Bella"

TO BE CONTINUED__________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I UPDATED THIS SINCE EXAMS JUST FINISHED AND IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE GRAMMARS. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE OK? 

IF YOU HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT THE STORY THEN PLEASE JUST MESSAGE ME! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ALL YOUR IDEAS. 

Next Chapter coming right up.