Chapter 10- Forbidden

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

JACKSON'S POV;

I know that going back to South Korea; the country Ara is said to be in, is a risk for her life. But I have to find her in order to protect her. And when I do find her, I will never let anyone harm her. Not even Feng, my fake father and the murderer of me and Jinyoung's parents and Ara's parents.

I have Jinyoung, together the both of us are strong enough. We are powerful than most of the Vampires, because pure royal blood is extremely rare. I wonder if Ara's three brothers would try to keep us away again.. They sure will, they are ahead of us. And they are just as powerful as us. By the time I find her, they would be with her... That is good, she would be protected.

A few days later, I stepped in Seoul with Jinyoung. As I came out of the airport a breeze swifted past us, bringing a warm feeling to my heart. She is here, I feel it...

"Did you feel that?", Jinyoung asked while looking at me? He had a smile on his face and hope in his eyes. I was stunned, I can't believe how strong our connection is...

"Yes", I breathed out. Just her presence probably a hundred miles away leaves me breathless, heart beating at thousands per second.

We stepped into our vehicle with a driver waiting for us. Uncle Feng had arranged everything. We were princes and he made sure to give us all types of comforts, but none of that covers up his disgusting soul. We arrived at our apartment after a thirty minute drive. It was a big mansion, lavish and too spacious for just two boys. I don't like showing off or having lavish things like this, but I have to live with it because I can't say no to my mom. Mom had to try very hard to get uncle Feng to finally agree with sending me and JY to Seoul.

A few days later me and my brother started school in one of the most popular highschools in Seoul. First thing me and JY did as we started school was looking for any trace of Ara. But unfortunate for us, she isn't in this school. Stress and sadness took over me, music became an escape for me and JY. We learned music very well, and dancing too.

Changing schools would be stupid, so me and JY decided to go all over the country looking for her without being suspicious to anyone who is possibly keeping watch for my activities or Ara's presence. That's when we met Suho, Sehun And Baekhyun one day. As soon as I saw them I didn't recognize, infact they were the ones to recognize us. Me and JY had drown a long way that day to find Ara, we stopped by to get something to eat. As we entered a shop, three boys brushed past us. One of them turned around;

"Jackson? Jinyoung?", he asked looking at me, causing the other two boys who were with him to turn to us as well.

"Yes? Do we know you?", I asked confused. These three look very very familiar. It just clicked right then. Suho!

"Suho? Sehun? Baekhyun? Did you guys find her?", I asked pleadingly. Yes, pleadingly... I want to know...

"What are you doing here?!", Sehun said through gritted teeth while clutching my collar with both his hands and pushing me against a nearby wall, practically crushing me with his force. His eyes bacame darker and fangs evident, brushing over his lover lip. Dark eyes, looking right into my eyes searching for answers. That's when I saw in his eyes, sadness through anger. So They haven't found her yet...

JY was by our side in a split second and dragged Sehun by his jacket and pushed him away. "Don't you dare touch my brother!", JY said slowly trying to control his anger, now that his fangs were visible too.