Chapter 2

"nice to meet you y/n..."

Kirishima said with a happy yet soft voice,
You've blush alittle, but stop when you notice

Porcupine
"JEEZ why he GOTTA be in THIS HOMEROOM....he probably isn't in here I'm probably overreacting." You thought to yourself.
"Uh you okay there y/n? You keep mumbling and seem...angry.."
"oh no im FINE...do you know if that blonde porcupine is in this GOD DAMN classroom?"
i ask kiri with a hint of anger but a questioning face. He chuckled," you know, you look so adorable when you try to look angry."

Your face was covered in blush from that compliment kirishima gave you. "w-whatever...but...how did you and mina met?"
I questioned, tilting my head a bit
"uh we met by a friend...you?"
"oh...me and mina been friends since diapers!"
You said to kirishima with a closed eyes smile.

The porcupine walked over to me and kirishima in the back corner

"Oh well well well look who we have here...short fuck face and shitty hair!"porcupine said...what is his name?
"Okay whatever but what's your name porcupine?" You ask with a smirk on my s/c face. 
"Don't call me porcupine SHORTY!"
"Then don't call me Shorty PORCUPINE!"
You joked but didn't seem he took it as one

"Oi,DONT come out SMART with me!"
Porcupine yelled at you with rage.
"Uh Bakugou you don't need to lash out at y/n, she was just joking." Kirishima spoked trying to defend you.

"Oh so your name is y/n...heh ITS THE WORST NAME I EVER HEARD."Bakugou, the name you heard, laughed

"So your names Bakugou...not to hate but it's pretty nice...I wonder what's your fool name? Probably shit mouth Bakugou or blonde bitch BAKUHOE" you joked once again...
"What did you just say?" Bakugou said in a low raspy tone
"Bakugou just go it doesn't matter, she's just a girl, go do something else"Kirishima said putting his hands in front of you to protect you from Bakugou.
Bakugou pushed Kirishima to the side to get to you...you were trapped in the corner with Bakugou in front of you...it was so dark in this corner while everyone was just talking in the front, loud enough to not hear you or Bakugou.

Kirishima looked like he wanted to help, but he didn't wanted to start a fight on the first day
So he sighed and walked off.

Bakugou pinned you in the corner." Who do you think your talking to most of the time?" He spiked in a raspy tone once again.You felt trapped...all the air got stuck in your throat, you tried so hard to gulp but couldn't, that's how scared you were. 
He hand moved down to your leg, you blushed so hard from that, but that movement was so fast that you were speechless like, something is clogging your throat from speaking.

He squeazed your thigh...that's when you feel a burning sensation on your leg,  you start whine in pain. He remove his hand away from you thigh.

"That's a lesson for you not to talk to me like that and to shut the FUCK up,got that?" bakugou said while standing up

"extra..."he said before walking away

OOF SO THIS IS LONG BUT YE HOPE YOU ENJOY BYEEEEEEE😊✌️