Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

I looked down at my thigh to see a hand marked burned in my skin...it hurt so bad...fuck you...bakuHOE...

You huffed while trying to move the skirt down so the mark isn't noticeable.

'Shit this skirt is so fucking short...I'll see if I can trade my skirt for pants or shorts', you thought to yourself while giving up on pulling the skirt down and walked up to the front of the class to see if the teacher was around...but all you see is a yellow bag plop into the room.

"The fuck!?" You moved back a bit, stumbling in the spot.

"Language...", the words came from the yellow Barito

"Urgh...uh wha?" You move back a bit more getting creeped out...then all of a sudden you see a man come out...he turns to the whole class...'DAMN HE'S HAWT', you thought...moving back more now banging into someone.

You flinch and turned around to see who it is ready to hit...but then that figure grabbed your wrist..

"Woah! You could have hurt me, hot stuff", the figure spoke...you look up to see who it was...you seen a blonde boy with...I think a black bolt mark on his side bang..

"Uhhhh" you mouth dropped to see how bright he looked...he looked creative...

"What? Like what ya see?" He flirted...you realized that he was still holding your wrist. You pulled her hand away and positioned it beside you.

"Not interested...but s-sorry", you stuttered while rubbing the back of your neck. You were a bit embarrassed for that...you could of injured him pretty badly...not saying that your extremely strong...but the way you position you first...you could of like....broken his nose or somethin...

"Heh damn...suits you...so many girls want me..and you were the lucky one" , he winked with a smirk.

All that came from your mouth was 'UGH' with a eye roll.
"As if...you seem like you were born YESTERDAY", you raised your voice
"Heh, your the one to talk" he said while patting your head...he is full on teasing you about your height.

"Y-you little— STAWP IT" you swiped his hand away from above your head
"I'm not even that short...l-look at the grape over there...HE IS TINIER like Jesus Christ" you whined
He then turned back to you giggling
"O-okay okay jeez I'll stop making fun of you..." he raises his hands in surrender, he then looks down to your thigh.

You snapped your fingers to his face and said "my eyes are up here", "oh uhm...what's that...it looks like a hand mark on your thigh"  he goes on one knee looking at it.

"You seriously have no manners dont'cha", you pulled your skirt down trying to hide your scar, blushing in embarrassment...' fuck you once again, Bakugou ' you rolled your eyes at the thought of his name.

"A-and it's nothing....", you backed up a bit, feeling uncomfortable how close  the boy is.
"I never caught you name" the boy said out of the blue.
"Oh it's uhm..y-y/n...y/n l/n" you stuttered once again

"Cute name..for a cute gal", he flirted once again...

"Jesus, enough with the flirting and just tell me yours"

"Wow, you really wanna know my name badly...well I...am Denki Kaminari" he made a sound that sounds like a lion growling...he is flirting again jeez..

"Nice name i guess" you scoffed to him which made him pout because didn't sound like you meant what you said.

"Meany, I complimented your name with no mocking but you do...rude" he crosses his arms turning away from you while puffing his cheeks.

"Heh whatever, nerd...I'll just be heading back to my seat...peace...tots hope we meet again" you waved at him while walking back to your seat.

sorry I didn't post for a while...just family business and the real world just happened heh...but now hope y'all enjoyed this and have a wonderful day/night, byeee 💕💕💕