Chapter 5

Denki P.O.V
"Heh whatever, nerd...I'll just be heading back to my seat...peace...tots hope we meet again"...those are the last words y/n said before going to her seat. Before she went to her said...DONT JUDGE ME FOR THIS but...I took a look at her ass...w-well...it was a bit longer look...I stopped looking when she sat down...damn she tHiCc...I had to cover my "area" before it "happened".
I sat back down so nobody won't question why am I holding my "area".

(i didnt make this...but i was to lazy to make one so ig everyone switch seats so now your in the back with bakuhoe)

"uhm...you okay, weirdo." i turn to see jirou...i guess she noticed what i was doing "n-no--i mean yes...i just...have a situation right now.." i stuttered now clenching tighter without me realizing it. "hehe im TOTALLY fine j-jirou." clenching it a bit tighter thats when " AAH~" i covered my mouth after that...in embarrassment "the fuck!?,d-did ya just...m-moaned!?" She stuttered...she looked like she was gonna burst into laughter.

Sh-shut up..th-that wasn't a moan I-it was a...
"Manly MOAN." I turned to see Kirishima half way out his chair when he said that with a huge grin...I stood quiet blushing..everyone started laughing at what Kirishima said...even y/n! "Ugh" I just turn to face my desk still holding onto my area.

I felt a tap on my shoulder turning to Izuku.
"Eh? What...you gonna ask WHY did I—"
"N-no it's nothing like that...I was just gonna ask if you were okay..." he is a cinnamon...cute.."oh nah, I'm fine...I just ughhh...b-banged my knee on my desk that's all hehe" I bumbled and forced a grin. Izuku shrugged and smiled back,"okay, just wanted to know" and continue on to write in his notebook thingy.

I took a glance at y/n who looked a bit uncomfortable. That's when I realized bakugou move one seat closer to her. It looks like he was...smirking while saying things to her...I couldn't hear because they were all the way In the back and everybody was talking a bit higher now. I then got interrupted by  the teacher to  go with him somewhere...my mind was on what bakugou was saying to y/n.

——-after