10

Human/ Vampire speech

Vampire/human thought

Demon/Boss speech

Boss/Demon/thought

Enjoy the show

000000000000000000000000000000000

(Training ground 7)

The two weeks of vacation were up and over so Team 7 was back together to train. While all that had happened Yoko had gotten a job at the Raman stand thanks to Ayame. Razen would start at the academy along with Konohamaru, Udon, Hanabi, and Moegi who called themselves the N-corps. Misato didn't want to be a ninja so she was enrolled in a non-Shinobi school. She hung out with the N-crops and even though she wasn't a Shinobi could still give Hanabi a good run for her money.

Team 7 were currently working on the jutsu they knew. Kakashi and Seras both agreed not to teach them anything else until they had semi mastery over the Jutsu they already knew. Sasuke and Naruto was the one they were truly watching. Over the last two weeks Sasuke had come out of his shall of anger and started to work well with others. He had some up with a few new fire style Jutsu, but his favorite was Fire style: Phoenix arrow. It had been labeled as a high c-ranked jutsu because while it had mass destructive power it only went in one direction. He had also come to good terms with Sakura, but she still watched him as if he would pull something stupid.

"Alright Naruto-kun show us a combo you made," said Seras sitting in a tree with her legs crossed.

Naruto smirked at her as she blow him a kiss. Kakashi and the others didn't have a problem with them dating, but a few people in the village were pissed that Naruto was with his female sensei thanking it wasn't right. They didn't give a damn, because they cared for each other.

Naruto created a reinforced clone that he charged at. The clone knew its fate and stood ready. "Earth style: great spikes Jutsu," said Naruto launching over 30 spikes at the clone. The clone moved out the way only to find himself caught from underground. He looked down to see Naruto smirking at him before 'he' went up like a balloon. Sasuke smirked. Naruto loved to use the exploding clone, but he had twicked it and made a shiriken version of it without the exploding notes.

"Impressive work Naruto. Distract your enemy with only about a third of your jutsu strength and then using an exploding clone that also used the head hunter Jutsu without hand signs or verbal command. Your getting good," said Kakashi eye smiling at Naruto.

"Thanks Kakashi-sensei," said Naruto.

In the last few days Kakashi had calmed down around Yoko. He no longer showed open hostility towards her, but his dislike was still in the air. The Council and Hokage had learned of it and it was not pretty.

Flashback

Yoko and Naruto sat in their seats near Haishi and Tsume. The civilian Council was on about the Shinobi budget and trying to get Sasuke married of to a good family. Yoko was board and one of her tails popped out and so did her ears. A civilian saw this and screamed.

"KYUBI!" He yelled out.

Everyone turned to look at Yoko who tried to cover them up. "Looks like the fox is out of the bag," said Yoko waving at them.

"How did you get out of my weapon," said Danzo

"None of your damn buisne... Did you just call me a weapon?" asked Naruto making Danzo look foolish.

"Not the point," said Danzo.

"Like my mate said none of your business," said Yoko showing him the Hellsing mark on her neck.