Chapter 2: A letter from HedgeHogs School

The next day

Dennis Christopher wake up from his sleep and run to the mail box in front of his house.
But he found that there's no letter had been sent by the postman.  He just waits and waits and waits for his letter from the HedgeHogs School.
On the way home ,he hears a sound of an animal coming towards him."OOOOKK OOKKKK"  The sound is loud and Dennis looks up and saw an eagle with a letter with it heading to Dennis's house.
Dennis didn't scream because he liked all the animals.  The eagle heads to Dennis and drop the letter .
"THANK YOU!"  says Dennis excitedly.  The eagles fly and disappear just like that.  "What is this ehh? !!"  Dennis is excited as HedgeHogs School picks him up to join their education.
The front of the letter is written ...

FOR MR.  DENNIS CHRISTOPHER
FROM HEDGEHOGS SCHOOL

Dennis screams with joy "YAYAYAYAY !!".  he runs into the house and starts to open and read it in the living room while sitting on the couch.  "Fuuhhh the cover is fine .. ok it said here .. Dear. Mr. Christopher we want to invite you to join our education at HedgeHogs School. There will be 4 classes in our school such as RabbitFur, BuffaloHorn, SpiderWeb and  EagleHoop. Hope you can choose one of them. Lastly, please be ready with your own wand, packing bag and your school things write by Harith Theodore ".

"hmmm what kind of class do I belong to? "Dennis closes the letter and keeps it until his dad get home from work. While then Dennis watch television until his dad come home.

At dusk

"Ding Dong"  the sound of bell ringing as his father returns. After hearing the sound of the house's bell ring.  Dennis quickly get up from the couch and took the letter to the door.  Dennis opens the door quickly and he says "DAD I GOT A LETTER FROM HEDGEHOGS SCHOOL YEY" Dennis says excitedly.
His dad replies "congratulations, hurm now we have to find your school stuff".  "But where?"  Asks Dennis.
"On Davis Island" his father replies while whispering.  "Wow, but I've never heard of that Davis Island before. Where's dad?" asks dennis while whispering too.
"I'll show you later" replies his father.Dennis feels so happy at that moment . he feels his heart fly in the 9th cloud.
"Can I see the letter?"  asks his father. "Sure" Dennis gives the letter to his father.  Dennis's father read the letter and at the same time he notices that there were another letter in yellow and a small piece of paper in the back of the first letter.
"Hey these are the list of what you need to buy and you have a ticket!"  Says his father.  "What ticket?"  asks dennis.  "it secret ... you see, now follow me cause we have to go buy your school stuff".  Dennis excitedly runs to get dress up in pretty clothe for shopping.
His father then take his wand and went to his car to turn on the engine.  "Fuh... you can do it! You can do it!"  says his father.  In his imagination he imagines his former life in the magical world.  He hopes that there will be no more attacks on him like before.
"dad im done!"  shouts dennis.  "Ouh Okok Let's Go !!"  replies his father.  He reverses his car and left the neighborhood.

AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES

"Dad where are we yet?" asks dennis.  They pass through a jungle and stop because of the road they were on was dead.  "Dad, Im Scare, Where are we now?"  asks Dennis.
"Insecuret!"  a spell spoken by his father made the large tree in front of them move slowly allowing them to cross over.
"What the-" says dennis while looking at his father's face.  His dad keeps driving and increase the speed.  "Dad ! slow down !! Slow down !!!"  says dennis while shouting.  "YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN !!! 3 .... 2 ..... 1 ...."
"FLYZIAMERS !!"  his father screams the spell and their car flies in the air.  "WOHOOOOOOO" they both shout and cheer.  "Davis Island !!! IM COMING !!!!" says his father.