Chapter 3: Davis Island

Dennis's dad wears a mask that covers his mouth. "Why are you hiding your mouth dad?"  asks dennis.  "Ohh emm im just embarrassed to meet people out there haha" replies his father.  His father didn't want anyone to know his true identity so the old tragedy would not happen again. "Dad did you bring money?" Asks dennis.  "Yeah, of course" replies his father.  Hopefully, his father still saves money from the precious magical world of gaci.

AFTER A WHILE

As their cars fly in the air, they see huge black clouds, like storms in front of them.
"HOLD ON!"  says his father while increasing their speed to enter the black clouds.  Their car come through the clouds and when they are in it , Many lightning strikes snatch and nearly hit them.  PUSHHHHHH PUSHHHHHH.
"HOLD ON DENNIS!"  Says his father in highkey voice . AFTER 2 SECONDS

   THERE'S NO VOICE AND SOUND
finally they come out from the black clouds, at the same time they see
"DAVIS ISLAND !!" says his father.  The island is floating in the sky.  It is one of the magic islands that is the place of trading for wizards and witches.
"Okay we'll land" says his father.  The island provides a field for wizards and witches to land and fly.
Finally they land and park at one of the parking slots that provided on the Davis Island.
They both get out of their car and head to the island gate.  As they enter the gate they heard an old man giving a welcome word.  "WELCOME TO DAVIS ISLAND!"
The melodious sound of music is brought down.  Fairies flying over every corner of the island.  Dennis is very shock and excited just walking and following his father behind.  "So we are here, where is the list?" asks his father.  "There you are" replies dennis while giving a letter containing a list of things he needs to go to hedgehogs school.

======= LIST =======
Broom stick
Wand
Pet
==================

His dad take Dennis to a shop that sells broomsticks.  The store is called BroomBroom.  "Ting!"  The sounds is heard as dennis and his father enter the shop.  The shop is like an antique shop, wooden wallpaper and a chandelier hanging in the middle of the shop.  They both go to the counter and press the bell.  "Ting Ting ... Hello? Im a customer! I wanna buy your broomstick" says his father. After 2 Seconds.

"SHUUUHHH" the seller comes suddenly from nowhere.  "yes? May i help you?"  asks the seller. Her Apparently is like an old woman with Purple dress, gray bun and wearing glasses.
"I wanna buy a broomstick for my son, he's 12" replies his father.  "Ahh... i see" says the seller while opens her glasses and sharpens her eyes to see dennis' face.  "Dad im scared" says dennis.  "Nah its fine just relax" replies his father.
"Okayy wait a minute, please take a seat!" Replies the seller quickly.  They both sat in front of the counter waiting for the seller to arrive.

AFTER 5 MINUTES

"SHUUUUHHH".  The seller comes in front of them with a brown and shiny broomtick.  "You surprised me haha, so how much is it?"  Asks Dennis's father.  "100 gica" the seller says. Dennis's father swallows his saliva and her face is wrinkle because of the price of the broomstick.  "Well Im kidding, it's just 50 gica hohohoho" the seller says it while laughing.
"Fiuh" they both relieve after heard the words from the seller.
They both leave the shope while saying "Thank you" and the seller was gone. It's mystery. No matter what happen, they still need to buy dennis's school stuff.
Next, they enter a wand shop called WandyWand.  The seller is also a lady but with a yellow dress and brown hair.  She looks as young as a 20 year old lady. "Hi may i help you sir?"  asks the lady with lowkey voices. "Can I get a wand for my son?"  replies his father.  "Yeah sure" replies the lady.
In just a few seconds. the lady comes up with a long box containing a wand.  "Here is the wand, please take care of it. 20 gica" says the woman.
"Thank you" they says while leaving the shop.  "Welcome, please come again hihihi" replies the lady with a small laugh.
"Okay this is our last shop. PettyPet" says his father as they are in front of the shop selling various types of pets.  "Ting Ting" as they enter the shope.  The shop is in chaotic with many pets are messing around. Monkeys with snake scales is jumping, hamster-frog frantically chasing a unicorn-headed dog.  "AAAAA" a fat man who is holding a broom is drive away the animals while screaming.  That's the seller of that shop.  "Um, sir, can I buy a pet from you?"  Says the dennis's father while his head bowed.  "AAAAAA!! JUST GIVE ME 30 GICA AND TAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO PET! BUT TAKE ONLY 1 OKAY! HURRY !!"  Responses the seller in hurry.  "Dennis hurry! Take any pet you want" says his father.
At the far end of the mess, Dennis sees a blue cat sleeping peacefully there.  "HURRY !!"  says his father.  Dennis runs to pick up that pet and runs out of the shop with his father.
"THANK YOU!"  say both of them. "GET IN THE CAGE YOU CHICK! AHHHH !!!!!! SH SHH" the seller does not responds them because of he is busy handling the creatures.
"Hihihi" dennis laughing as he walks with her dad.  "So we've bought everything right?, so let's go home," says his father.  Dennis feels sad as they are about to leave the island. "Heyy its okay, we'll come here again okay?"  says his father.  "Okayyy :)" replies dennis.  They both come home by their car  leaving the island. "FLYZIAMERS !!"