Chapter 4 : A Bus to HedgeHogs School

The Next Day
7.30 a.m.

Today is Dennis's first day to HedgeHogs School. Dennis packs up his things to bring to the hedgehogs school and also bring
"DESTINY! Meoww ..." Dennis calling his blue cat into a small cage to take it with him to school. "Take care of her okay Dennis?" says his father. "Okay" replies Dennis. "Okay lets go!" his father replies.
"Emmm dad, do you know where is the school?" asks Dennis. "Urmmmmm .... aaaaa" his father replies while he scratching his head. His dad is looking for an idea for dennis for how he's going to school.
His father suddenly remember something when he opened a letter sent by the HedgeHogs School. "Where is the letter?" asks his father. "Em here" replies Dennis while giving the letter to his father.
"YES! THIS IS IT!" His father says happily while holding a ticket in the letter. "Soooo, what is that ticket for?" Asks dennis. On the ticket, there's a picture like a bus and number 22¹¹.
"I think you're going to take a bus" his father replies. "Where?" asks Dennis. His dad looking at the back of the ticket .there's a small note "on the roof of your House at 8 a.m." What ?! "Dennis was shocks and can't believe it.
"It's 7.55 and let's go up to the roof" says his father. Dennis made strange faces at that time. Now they're both on the roof, suddenly "Hey! Are you guys crazy?" a neighbour shouting at them at that time. "Get dow -----" the neighbour becomes frozen like a pause video in youtube. "What happen?" Both of them say the word.
From the sky, there's a light in the clouds. Then, they see a blue tripleducker bus flying toward them. "TUT TUTTTTT" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" both of them screaming and the bus is stopping in front of them like 2 inches from them. "Fuh" they relieve.
"YIHAUUU! GET ON THE BUS KID!" says the driver. "Bye dad" says dennis while waving to his father.
His father hugs him tightly and brought tears to his eyes. "Goodluck and don't forget my promise, stand up for the justice" says his father with tears in his eyes. "Okay dad, don't be sad. I will be okay" dennis replies in his father's arms.
Dennis come into the bus with the bag he carrying. Then the bus entrace close slowly. They waving to each other through the bus entrace window . "Hemmmmmmmm Shuuuuuuufffff" the bus flies with a powerful speed to the sky. After that, the bus gone from his sight. His father smiles and hopefully Dennis will be okay and
"GET DOWN CHRISTOPHER! ARE YOU CRAZY !?" The neighbour yells at him "Alright Madam" replies Dennis's Father, who was on the roof of his house while scratching his head.

In the bus,"YIHAUUUU !! Are you ready kids for the first day of school ??" asks the driver to himself. Dennis searching
for an empty seat, and then he sees an empty chair next to a blonde boy. Dennis goes to get that seat and introduces himself.
"Hi, I'm Dennis Christopher. How are you?" asks Dennis while shacking hands with him. "I'm fine, Jacob Michael ,so you're also one of the students selected for hedgehogs school?" answers Jacob and he asks a question. "Yes, i am, how about you?" replies dennis and asks him again. "Yah me too! We Are Same Wooho can we be friends? I have no friends here" asks jacob. "Of Course Haha" dennis replies. "So I heard my mom said that hedgehogs school is in a mountainous area and a lot of greenery and nobody's ever been there before, Im very Excited!" says Jacob. "Oh yeah really? Wuuuu I'm gonna be Excited today! This is the best day of my life! Wohooo !!!" replies Dennis. And they chatting about things like hobbies, family and more while enjoying the flight on the bus to hedgehogs school. "Hahaha that's funny, my parent also a wizard, how about your mother?" asks Jacob. Dennis' reaction from cheer to sad. "Hey what's wrong?" asks Jacob again. "My mother died when I was baby" replies Dennis while holding his tears. "Heyy, don't be sad, your mom must be proud of you because you're a Wizard now" replies Jacob. "But I'm scared," said Dennis. "Why?" Asks Jacob. "Cause my mom got killed by a dark wizard" dennis replies. Jacob shocked by the answer. "Relax, I'm here! Let's fight him together, don't be sad" Jacob says while he wipes dennis' tears. Dennis feels protected and loved and grateful for the presence of Jacob that will with him to the HedgeHogs School for 5 years.

AFTER 1 HOUR

"Okay kids, get ready, we're about to land!" says the driver. All the students on the bus looking out the window, they all see a large, sturdy building like a castle on a mountain. Their bus is landing somewhere and when they are all getting off from the bus. There's an old woman with red dress is welcoming their presence. "Welcome to HedgeHogs School kids" says the woman.