Chapter 5: Crystal Ball the Fortune Teller

"Welcome to HedgeHogs School Kids" says the woman.  The students react to a variety of reactions such as excited, happy and sad for the first day of school at their new school.  "Okay students, you have to follow my instructions if you want to join our education here. Okay students follow me" says the woman.
"She's your senior teacher at your school so please listen to her. Yihauuuu Byebye kids," the driver says. Students following the senior teacher enter their school like a palace.  The gate of the palace open and a large assembly is seen in the hall according to their house.  There is a blue line and it has a word on their shirt, RabbitFur.  Next, there is a red line called BuffaloHorn.  There's also a purple one, SpiderWeb and the last one is EagleHoop.
In front of the hall is a row of teachers and in the middle was HedgeHogs School Headmaster, Harith Theodore.  On their way they follow the Senior teacher to the middle of the hall.  All the other students look at them.  "OMG! New Students! Yey!"  says a pair of twins from SpiderWeb's house.  After that, their trip stop after the teacher says "okay students stay right here until i call your name, Selena!".  A Crystal ball appear from the sky, down to the middle of the hall.
In the crystal ball there is
"Hi everybody! OUH NEW STUDENTS! YEY!"  a woman's face looks at them from inside the crystal ball, her face is green with red lipstick.  "Students, this is Selena, Selena this is our new students" says the senior teacher.  "Hie Kids Hihihi I cant wait to see your secreeettttt" says Selena, with a grim face.  The teacher's "Seppp" made a stern face to Selena as a warning not to play around during formal gatherings.
"Oh sorry *cough cough* Hi students, Im selena, i will decide which house for you in this school, okay lets begin !!! hihihi" says Selena from the beginning serious finally her words excited.  Quite annoying.
"I will call your name and step forward to the front of Selena, Selena will show you your past and will be judges from your moral, academic and moral point of view but do not worry, only Selena will be able to see your past" says the senior teacher  .  The students swallow their saliva after hearing the words coming out of the senior teacher's mouth.
"First, Lisa Goldstein" the senior teacher calls a student forward and stands in front of Selena.  She looks sweet, with long black hair and blue eyes.  As Lisa stands in front of Selena, the Crystal ball from face turns into an image of Lisa's past time, but Lisa is the only one who can see it.  Selena says she is brave, resolute and determined.  "I put you in ... BuffaloHorn!"  Selena tells one assembly hall.  BuffaloHorn's Students cheer and happy to see their new member selected to join their House.
"Uhh that's how it works" Jacob tells Dennis with a whisper.  "What if we not in same house?"  says Dennis with concern.  "Hmmmmm" no answer from Jacob with a worried face.  "SpiderWeb!"  "RabbitFur!"  "EagleHoop!"  "BuffaloHorn" about 48 new students have been set to their homes unless Jacob and Dennis names have not been call.  "Next is ... Dennis Christopher" says the senior teacher. When he does to the front he hears "Is this his son ?!" "Who ?!" "Who ?!" "Aren't his already dead?" Whispers from the hall sound something  strange to him. "Shhhhhhh!" Harith Theodor warns them and it turns to quiet and silent hall.
"Well well look who we have here, a young--" the words have been cut off by the senior teacher "sshhheeh be serious" the senior teacher says emphatically.  "Okay okay sorry ... lets see what you have ... hurmmm a long time never see this guy" in the crystal ball shows his father watching television in the living room and then it turns to Dennis's past time.  "Okay, hurmm a little hard but you have the courage and the strong curiosity ... i put you in ......." Selena says while thinking.  "BuffaloHorn!" All students from BuffaloHorn clap for him.  Dennis runs to the BuffaloHorn line.  "Hi kid, nice to see you" says an older brother in his line.  By the time, Dennis, is fluttering ,Jacob who just meet bim, will be call ahead.  "Okay the last one is .... Jacob Michael" says the senior teacher.  Slowly Jacob's process is evaluated by Selena.  From afar they are whispering.  "What did Jacob says to her?"  whisper Dennis' heart.  "BuffaloHorn!"  shouts Selena.
Dennis excited and Jacob runs to him and they hug each other.  "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"  They sound happily .  Finally they are united in the same house.
From the front of the hall. The Headmaster, Harith Theodor gets up from his seat to give a speech.  "Thank you Olivia ,Hi All Students, finally after a month on break, HedgeHogs School reopens. Welcome back" says Harith,and students clapping to his speech. "To old students, welcome back to spend another year here.  to our new students this is HedgeHogs school where you will be teach how to be a Wizard and Witches.Let me present you about your house.Let's begin with RabbitFur.A house for students who are knowledgeable, kindness and clever.  EagleHoop is for students with a smart and high quality. SpiderWeb for students with independent and assertive.And finally BuffaloHorn. House for brave students, with their long-term ambitions and high curiosity.  Welcome to your new school Students! "  Harith Theodor's speech encouraging his students to continue studying at the school.  "So let's have dinner together, please have all the students stand next to the hall," says Harith Theodor.  "DinNesAlSpiRatus!"  a magic phrase made 5 tables long from the bottom of the hall coming up and there's a lot of delicious food on it, 4 tables in the 4 houses and 1 more table in front of the teachers.  "Woooowww" they say while looking at each other's faces.  "May God Bless You" harith theodor says at the end of his speech.