Chapter 1: A boy in a New Home

"BOOM" sounds of explosions was heard in some residential areas.
The "FREEZE" spell was spoken by Christopher Galloway, caused the witches to stop and freeze.
Christopher Galloway took his 4-month-old son Dennis Christopher to a new home to run from the evil witches.

After Some Years Later

"Owhhhhh ~~" a sleepy voice from Dennis Christopher just newly awake from sleeping and he through looking at the clock which is ticking on the wall "HA ?! 12 o'clock ?!"  Dennis Christopher getting up from his bed and go down upstairs to the bathroom to clean himself.

After a few minutes

Dennis and his dad are eating together.  "Dennis eat that vegetable" says his father.  Dennis answers "iyekk its terrible i don't want to eat it" he stands up from the dining table and cleans his plate. Quickly walk to the front door of his house.
Dennis goes out from his home to check if there's any letters or daily newspapers in the mailbox.
Dennis only found an old newspaper left in it.  Then he read the front of the newspaper.

An explosion occurred in a town.  Police have yet to find the suspect suspected of making the blast.  No resident near the scene saw or knew who the suspect was.  The authorities will continue to hold this case so it will not happen again.

"Omg, i never heard this news. how long is this newspaper .... 12 years ago? !!"  Says Dennis.  After that he go into his house and watch television for a while.  "Dennis, i will back soon okay, take care" says his father, Christopher Galloway.
Dennis reply "Ok".

* Change channel *
* Change channel *

"I'm Bored .. hmmm" Dennis said.  Suddenly something come to his mind to go to his father's room.  Dennis go up the stairs to his father's room.  He opens the door of his father's room and sees some of his father's clothe, his family and some newspapers and magazines.  Dennis took a break.  And he lay on his father's bed. he thought about looking at his father's old stuff under the bed.  He knows that his dad will get mad if he teases his dad's old thing.
While pulling the blanket over Dennis sees a box full of newspapers and uniforms.  Dennis pulls out the box and takes out all of his dad's stuff to see a little more about his dad.
"Wahhh !! This is a pretty red shirt .. there is a logo on it. It wrote BuffaloHorn. Below it is a small piece of writing. He didn't even see He ... Hedg..e .. arggg" says Dennis.  He also reads some newspaper.

HedgeHogs School
School that teaches magic and spells to Kids under 18.  There is no need to apply because a letter will be sent to you if you qualify for this school.

Dennis getting excited by the words written in the newspaper.  But after he turn his head to some of the pictures his father had kept.  He sees his father as a young man in a red uniform and the background was like a palace.  There are two pictures he holds and the second picture he holds is his father Christopher Gollaway with his mother Elizabeth Holland.  In the picture his mother is wearing a blue uniform.  Dennis shed tears on the picture, at the same time he says in his heart 'mother, why did you leave me mother never know dennis has no friend in this dad's house' his cry after he put the picture inside  the box .he also sees a wand that his father had in the box.
"Hmmm I never knew my dad was a wizard before," Dennis says.
The "DING DONG" bell in front of his house sounded as his father has return. he quickly packed up all of his father's stuff and put under the bed and quickly leave the room.
"Haaa .. our new home is ok don't you? My love?"  Christopher Says To His New Girlfriend "Wow, that's so pretty ... where's your son?"  Says his girlfriend.  Dennis runs to the front door of his house to pick up his place.  But at the same time his heart ached to see his father with another woman.
"Dennis come greet your new mother" says his father but Dennis ran down the hallway and locked the door.  "Is that your son honey?"  His girlfriend says.
"yes" says Christopher.

After a few hours

"Dennis hurry, its time for dinner" his father says while knocking on Dennis's door room.  "It's okay. I'm full," Dennis said.  "Open the door for me .i want to talk with you" says his father.  Dennis open his door.
"Dennis i can explain ..." says his father but it get cut off by his son with "DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY?"  Dennis scolds his father in an angry emotion and loud tone.
"She's gonna be your new mother" says his father.  Dennis didn't say anything but he asks only one question.
"Did you went to the HedgeHogs School?"  Says Dennis. 

"HOW DID YOU GET THIS ?!" Asks his father in a very loud and angry tone.
  "I DIDN'T KNOW WHO'S KILLED MOTHER AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS IT !!"  reply Dennis.
His dad reply, "THIS SCHOOL IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU, IT WILL KILLS YOU."

"So how about this?"  Dennis shows a picture of his father with his wife, Elizabeth.  "You went to school with mom? What's wrong if i go too? I want to know who killed mom so i want to.. to..t...to" Dennis starts crying.

  His dad hugs Dennis and says "okay i will let you go to that school but with one promise".

"What is it?" Asks dennis.

"Stand up for the justice"

his father also miss his wife too. He hopes that Dennis could find who is the killer that killed his wife.

Both of them having dinner after that.
"Are you guys okay?" Asks his girlfriend
"Yes, we both okay" says dennis's father