Doctor Yeager

A/N: How are you my Lovelies? I hope you are enjoying our yarn so far. I will tease you with a bit of smut in this chapter 😊 couldn't resist, really. I don't usually write masturbation... so I hope it stands up 😏. This chapter is pretty long, because I decided to combine three short chapters instead of drawing things out. I actually loved writing the fireplace scene (I want to spend more time in Grisha's head, but I probably won't get a chance to, so here he is). We also have more information about Fraternities, I will try to drop in more details about Greek Life where I can. I also make many references to the events of His Promise (so go back and read it if there is any confusion!!).

As always, thank you for sticking with me and don't forget to ❤ and Share!

♡DiLo

•°☆°•

Warm water rushed from the shower head and pounded against Levi's back, cascading in rivulets down his body. He had tried to stand under the cold water, but it caused a muscle spasm in his thigh so painful his leg buckled. The original purpose of this shower was to distract him from the burning need he felt for Eren that threatened to claw out of his chest. But he did need to clean his body; he had never worked out so hard in his life. 

The soapy water felt good on his skin as his mind wandered up two flights of stairs. Eren. The fantasy was in his mind before he had time to block it out. They had fucked in the shower enough for him to know exactly what it would look like when Eren stood under the water, his thick, chocolate brown hair soaking up the spray. He would let that lean, toned body slip softly to its knees. Eyes the color of the Caribbean sea would look up at him while pink pouty lips stretched over his cock and swallowed him inch by inch. 

A small sound of yearning escaped him as he closed his hand over his cockhead and stroked slowly down to the base. He timed his strokes to fantasy Eren devouring his cock as steam rose around him and coated the glass of the shower door. He let his other hand travel down to his sack to tug at the skin there, rolling it in his fingers. How would he finish if they were together? Seeing Eren swallow his seed filled him with a kind of wild, primal satisfaction, but so did pulling out and painting that gorgeous, innocent face. Maybe he would hold off and press Eren against the shower tiles and fuck him into the wall, making him shake and cum until he milked Levi's cock into his tight ass. 

Levi jerked himself ruthlessly and moaned as hot sticky cum splashed against the wall and was washed away. He rested his head against the wall catching his breath as his spent passion slid languorously down the tiles and into the drain. The explosive tension in his gut had eased, but it left him feeling empty and more desperate for companionship than he had been before. He wanted Eren for sex, yes; God, how he wanted him! But he craved his company almost as intensely. He wanted it all; the coiling tension of foreplay, the sweaty passion of bedsport, the ecstasy of release, and the comfort and serenity of the afterglow. 

He finished his shower on autopilot, eager to be out now, before he could dwell too much on his fantasies again and risk getting hard. His body was too worn out to work out again tonight and he knew himself well enough to know that his hand wouldn't do for a second time. He pulled on a pair of black and grey tartan pyjama pants and one of his evergreen colored, long-sleeved ARO t-shirts. He glanced at the alarm clock next to his offensively empty bed. 2:37am. He had no interest in sleep and even less desire to even try. The house was calm and quiet above him. It couldn't hurt to just slip upstairs and see if Eren is awake...could it? His decision was made instantly. They didn't even need to have sex. The thought of slipping under Eren's warm blanket and burying his face in his soft brown hair had him moving silently, but gingerly up the basement stairs.