Chapter 2

Hey everyone!

I am sorry it took me this long to update but as I announced I should be back to consistent posting!  So I hope you all enjoy and Tomb Juice should be out soon too!

Yours Truly,

Blazin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"R-Red Steve!?  You're Here!? But how, I thought I had you and Blue Steve in a stasis machine back at the Rainbow town." Red Steve shrugged, "You can tell him. Remember what I told you about him being part Steve now. So you won't have to use signs." Red Steve nodded, "Oh, yeah... Almost forgot about that. Hi Sabre, how are you?" Sabre was silent for a bit but finally responded, "Um, Hi... how are you here?" Red Steve opened his mouth to talk but then stopped and looked down. "Did you seriously forget again!?" Nathan sighed and shook his head. Red Steve shrugged and Yellow Steve face palmed, "Why are Red Steves so dumb..."

Sabre laughed a little and Nathan groaned. "Look I need you to really think about it and tell Sabre exactly what happened. If you do then I'll give you 2 more redstone blocks." Red Steve instantly perked up at the mention of redstone and nodded. "Umm... Oh yes, I remember now! So I was happily stasising  in my stasis machine when it suddenly turned off. I came out confused since I didn't see you and the switch hadn't been flipped. I looked for a bit to find you or Rainbow Steve but I only saw a scary looking blondie coming towards the temple. I decided to go and look for Redst-  I mean you, so I left."

Sabre shook his head in disbelief, "Nathan, how far did you go?" "About where you camped in the Nightmare Dimension. I found him wandering around in the forest." Sabre then looked at Red Steve, "How did you end up in the Nightmare Dimension?" Red Steve shrugged and Nathan sighed, "I'll give you more redstone if you finish the story." Red Steve excitedly nodded. "So, I came to a weird looking forest and in that forest was a hole and in that hole was a secret obsidian base and in that weird secret base was a portal and in the portal was another weird looking forest and in that forest was Nathan." Nathan shrugged as Sabre nodded and gave him the redstone blocks.

"Well that's one way to tell it..."  Yellow Steve mumbled and Nathan looked at Sabre. "Did he do a good job or was it really bad?" Sabre shook his head and laughed again, "Well it sure was something. But I guess it was alright, I basically understood everything. Is that how you got here too? The strange portal I mean in the obsidian base." Nathan nodded and Sabre looked at Yellow Steve. "Doesn't surprise me to see a Red Steve, although the base sounds a bit strange." He said and Sabre nodded. "Oh I also saw weird glitchy red eyed guy. He was the one who led me here!" Yellow Steve looked at Red Steve in surprise, "What led him here?" Sabre shook his head and turned to Nathan. "Um, Nathan? What does Red Steve mean by a weird glitchy red eyed guy?"  Nathan looked up and between the two, "I don't know. He didn't mention it earlier."

"Well that's all I have to say. I shall now take my leave to find more Redst-  I mean Totally important stuff!" Red Steve then left. Sabre glanced at Yellow Steve. "Don't look at me. I have never heard of anything like that before." Sabre sighed and looked back at Nathan. " Oh, I want to mention something from when he explained it to me, but did he describe what Lucas looks like, blonde?" Sabre's eyes slowly widened as he thought about it, "Yes, it does! I almost forgot but when I came here, in Minecraft, I was playing with Lucas. He could also be in Minecraft!"  Nathan nodded, "Yep, and also Mogi, George, and Spencer." "What!?"

...

 Green Steve groaned as he looked around and saw a trees, lots of trees. He slowly sat up and rubbed his head. "D-did I do it?" He murmured as he looked around. He was in a forest and not a desert, and now that he really looked at everything, he realized that this place looks familiar. It was the place that in a panic he had teleported to Lucas's server. He quickly stood up and turned to where a lake was. If that lake was there then that meant the Rainbow Town should be about a days trip from here. He sighed and started walking.