50

Just within a few moments of Sirius getting the truth out he had gotten back some of his sanity

Just within a few moments of Sirius getting the truth out he had gotten back some of his sanity. He walked through the passage way, an arm around Ron and Harry on the other side helping the injured boy through the passage way.

Eleanor stayed back, watching Remus shove Peter Pettigrew, his hands tied with ropes while a wand was pointed at his neck if he were to try anything.

Everyone was hushed, nobody really spoke to eachother besides the pleading from Peter Pettigrew and Ron complaining about his leg while Sirius apologized.

Hermione who walked side by side with Eleanor stared up at the woman, seeing the conflict in her eyes. Surely someone would be happy to find out that a friend of theirs is innocent, but for Eleanor, it was difficult.

She didn't know how to take in everything, Sirius Black didn't kill Peter, Peter sold her brother and lily to Lord Voldemort, Remus is indeed a Werewolf and Severus Snape is nothing but a snitch.

Well, the last part she already knew about...

"Are you alright?" Asked Hermione which took Eleanor a few moments until she responded to her.

"Its complicated." She replied quietly in a hushed tone but Hermione heard what she had said.

That was the most negative thing that Hermione has heard from the Professor.

"I dont want this to effect the way you look to me as a teacher." Eleanor had said to Hermione, "and I wish for you to only address me as such and not to tell anyone." Eleanor spoke about her identity, the last thing she needed was for all everyone to find out through gossip.

"Not a problem, Professor." Hermione said

As the group walked out of the passage way and out front of the whomping willow, Sirius set Ron aside, sitting the boy against a rock to rest.

"Hang in there, rest your leg, we've got a long walk." Sirius said to Ron, he was quick to put a hand on Harry's shoulder, mentioning for him to take a step away to talk in private. Sirius looked over his shoulder making eye contact with Eleanor who looked down almost immediately with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Sirius Smiled, she hasn't changed a bit.

Harry caught on, seeing the way he looked to his aunt. "I'm not meaning to intrude, but I'm guessing the two of you have chemistry?" Harry seemed to catch sirius off guard.

He laughed it off, walking a bit further away from the scene with Harry incase Eleanor overheard, "A story for another time Harry, I wanted to run something by you anyways."

"Okay." Replied Harry

"You see, I'm your godfather." Sirius stated

"Yes, I know that." Said Harry

"Your parents left me to take care of you if anything were go happen to them, so- if everything goes smoothly, once I get my name cleared, only if you want to— I know you live with you're Uncle and Aunt, but–"