Chapter 06: Haunted

Monday...

Hallways are getting crowded as it is being occupied by different students preparing for their morning classes. You can see some laughing with their friends as they walked together to their rooms. While some are in front of their lockers collecting their books. Of course you cannot miss those students wearing mournful expression as they wished for the day to end soon. Like usual, another peaceful morning for each of every one of them... Or so I thought.

"What?! Hyeongjun got chased by some gangsters last night?!"

"Ssshhh! Don't say it out loud."

"But Hyeongjun really got chased last night?!"

"I said keep it low or people will start staring at us!" Dongpyo warned but it was too late. They are now receiving some weird gazes from the crowd. They awkwardly smiled at them as if giving the watchers a 'Don't mind us' look.

"Seriously Minhee, why do you have to be so loud?"

"I'm sorry. I was just too shocked about the news. I can't helped it."

"I shouldn't have said it if I knew you would over react like that. Ugh... Its so embarrassing."

"I told you I'm sorry. More importantly, are sure you're not hurt?" Minhee turned his attention to Hyeongjun.

"I only got my knee scrape a little. Nothing serious." Hyeongjun smiled assuring the worried Minhee.

"Good to hear then."

They are about to enter their room when all of a sudden, people who were happily having their conversation just a while ago abruptly stopped and turned their attention to the group. That made them halted on their tracks.

Some started murmuring while giving them an odd look and there were some laughing as they glance on their phone and the group's direction back and forth. The air feels heavy. They can tell something's not right at that moment.

"Did they also hear me yelling outside?" Minhee became anxious.

"I don't think that's the reason. Just look at their faces, you can tell they know something more shocking than that." Junho stated calmly.

"But why are they looking at us like that?" They exchanged glances in confusion.

A minute of standing in front of the room, Dongpyo received a notification from his SNS account. He knew it wasn't the right time for him to entertain something else but he was taken aback after seeing the subject of the post. He can't let it pass.

"What the hell is this?!"

"What?"

"Who the hell uploaded these photos?!" The three gathered around him, just to be shocked to see what's on Dongpyo's phone.

They are now seeing edited photos of Hyeongjun taken from the evaluation day. Although the face is covered, people who knows the lad can tell it was him. The photos were edited making it look lewd while a number of insulting words were attached onto it. A bunch of it was uploded online anonymously.

"I told you, It's him. I even thought his a girl when I first saw him because he looks good. But d*mn! False alarm." Three guys from the front seat started laughing again as they scroll on their phone while eyeing Hyeongjun.

"Man, such a waste. I'll definitely go for that pretty face if we don't have the same thing below."

"Don't lose hope man. You can still try. You think he can take three at once?"

Eunsang can't take it anymore. He aggressively snatched the phone away and there he saw another file of Hyeongjun's edited photos the guys were laughing to. He glared at them as if giving off a warning to shut their mouths.