Chapter 17: Unwanted

Sunday morning...

Seungyoun is currently killing his time at the cafe to clear his head regarding the incident at Song's Residence yesterday. It still bothers him. He only got 2 hours of sleep and that irritates him to the bones for looking like a fluffy zombie with a puff face and black bags under his eyes. He looks totally lifeless. Seungyoun wanted to go back to sleep so bad yet he can't because he still have business to do with Taejin, which was supposed to be last night but got moved today due to the incident.

When Seungyoun and Hyeongjun came back home last night, Mrs. Song was already outside and readily gave her son a tight hug, showing that she was worried sick. Fortunately, the Wonjin guy was already gone from the house and Seungyoun was more than happy to know it as he wasn't so sure what he might do once he try something stupid again against Hyeongjun.

Yohan was the same. He left without even saying goodbye to the lad which was odd but then he just shrugged it off, thinking that Yohan might have felt bad about the ruckus. Seungyoun also decided to go home after making sure that Hyeongjun will be fine on his own.

He would be fine... Right?

Asking himself as he was not quite sure if he really is okay. Well, that's a bit weird to ask when Hyeongjun is practically in his own home. But knowing that Wonjin who he considered a total *sshole is part of his family, that thought didn't assured him at all.

"F*ck." Seungyoun irritatingly grumbled as he kept pressing the delete button on his keyboard with no mercy. Just thinking about it makes his blood boil to the highest point. Wooseok, who's been watching him for a while now, can't helped but to gave him a questioning look.

"Easy there grumpy. You're harrassing the poor keyboard." Wooseok said in disbelief as he took a sip from his cold drink. Seungyoun just glared at him and went back looking at his laptop again.

Seungyoun has been trying to continue the song he started writing days ago but it always turns out like the last time he had serious talk with Seungwoo. He would stare at the screen for a couple of minutes before typing what he has in mind and stare at it again, feeling unsatisfied until he would just ended up smashing the delete button again while cursing himself. He's been repeating that as if on loop and Wooseok is getting tired of it.

Everything is in total mess. He can't focus at all. He can feel his strength leave his body bit by bit as his thoughts run through circles and it's draining him. After he accepted his feelings towards the lad, or even before that as he didn't realized it sooner, his mind is just full of him. His fluffy, brown hair... Bright, sparkling eyes... Sweet, adorable smile... Pink coloured lips... Cute, pointed nose... Soft, alluring voice... Petite, delicate body... Daring, seductive moves... D*mn he's going crazy. All he can think of is Hyeongjun.

"D*mnit... Just why is this sh*t so f*cking hard?" Asking himself, distressed. He wasn't upset because of the lad occupying his head. Rather, he was upset because he can't control himself for wanting to see Hyeongjun right now.

The poor guy just wanted to finish the song but why is it so hard for him when he can usually do it for two or three days at most. Weeks had passed and yet here he is, stressing himself, not wanting his work to be left undone. Seungyoun slumps his body on the chair and heave a deep sigh, massaging his temple with his eyes closed while the other raised a brow at him.

"I dunno what's your problem but you literally look like a girl in her weekly period having mood swings." Wooseok stated, somehow weirded out at Seungyoun's actions.

"Shut up buffalo. I'm not in the mood to entertain you right now. And it's monthly... Not weekly you dumbsh*t." He lazily corrected.

"I know dipsh*t. It's 'cause you're a special case. More like, worst case actually." Seungyoun glared at him again, not really interested to argue with him today. He's just too tired and wishing for Taejin to call soon so he can go back to sleep. He don't realized, Wooseok is already looking at his laptop.