Chapter 11: Treat

"Hmmm..." Hyeongjun keep sighing on himself while resting his chin on his palm, sitting beside the window as he looked up into the sky as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. He seems troubled. But it looks like he cannot settle his own thoughts. Little did he know, Minhee and Dongpyo was already eyeing him from the sideline, discussing what might be happening to him as the two whispered to each other.

"Aren't you the All-Knowing-Son-Dongpyo? You must know something!" Minhee grumbled to already annoyed Dongpyo because of his constant nagging.

"Sshhh! He might hear you! How many times should I repeat myself that I don't know anything!"

"How come you don't know what's bothering him when the two of you are literally living together?"

"Shut up Minhee! I told you, I tried asking him at the dorm but he keeps brushing the topic off!"

"So even your powers won't work? I thought you know everything!"

"What do you think am I? A kind of Pokémon that's gonna catch 'em all?! For your information, even I have my limitations, too!"

"But its already been a week since he started moping like that. You should already have an idea. And yeah, you definitely look like psyduck–ouch!" Dongpyo whack Minhee's head.

"Don't ever call me psyduck bitch. Wanna die? Huh?!"

"Fine... You're so strong for a midget." He murmurs while rubbing the part he was hit.

"You call me what?!"

"Nothing. You must be hearing things." Dongpyo just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he glance to Hyeongjun's direction.

"But if you think about it, Junniiee started acting strange after he was summoned by that grumpy. And all of a sudden, our special class has been cancelled for a week now without even explaining the reason. Then after gathering some info around, they said that the grumpy already quit from teaching and they are still currently looking for a replacement. I asked Junniiee about it but he insisted that he knows nothing."

"Have you asked him why he was summoned back then?"

"I did. But as I told you, he kept on brushing me off."

"That's bad."

"There's definitely something fishy about it. We need to watch Junniiee carefully..."

"Oh yeah?"

"Its also strange that the photos spreading around about Junniiee vanished all of a sudden and the unsettling atmosphere from the other students already calmed down as if nothing happened. Its not like I'm complaining, because it's good for us especially for Junniiee, but it really feels strange..."

"What?! Noooo!"

"Do you think that has something to do with the grumpy? Hey... Are you listening?!" Dongpyo asked without knowing that Minhee was already playing with his phone. He was reacting to the game and not really paying attention to what Dongpyo is saying. Minhee died in the battlefield.

"Yeah? I don't have any clue what you're talking about." As he turn his head around, Dongpyo was already shooting him with death glares. And again, he received another whack from the smaller one.

"Seriously why am I even talking to this bitch?! Where's Junho and Eunsang?!" Dongpyo asked in annoyance.

"They haven't texted you?" Minhee asked back while rubbing his head again.

"What text?"

"Saying that they have something to do with the professor and that our class is cancelled for today?"