Promise?

One day.......

"Where am I?" Young AE3803 said.
Then, she saw a lot of myelocytes.
"What?? This is the White Bone Marrow?!?" She said.
"How am I going to go back? Hu-hu-hu-hu!"
"Erythroblast,what is the problem?" Someone said.
"Oh, it's you, Myelocyte. Nice to see you!" She said.
"I'm gonna take you back to your bone marrow. Won't I?" Young U1146 said.
Young AE3803 said yes to his offer.
Meanwhile, one myelocyte said"Is it just me or U1146-kun is with an erythroblast?"
While young U1146 is taking young AE3803, they started to chat for a while. So he asked"How did you came there at our bone marrow?" And she answered"Well, there is another evacuation drill and I went too far again." She said. Then they arrived at the Red Bone Marrow, U1146 said"I'm gonna go now before any of the teachers see me. Don't tell this to anyone else,okay." Then AE3803 said"Okay, Myelocyte-kun." Then they said together"Bye." Then the both of them started giggling. Then young U1146 said"I'm gonna go now."
Then young AE3803 said"Promise, to see each other some time?" Then he said"Alright."
Later on, U1146 said to himself"Whenever I see her or talk to her, I always feel the tingles, I don't know why." Then he walked back to his bone marrow.