We're Done With Flashbacks

"Awwww." AE3803 said, then she added"Such wonderful memories."
She is in the bone marrow after all. Then she saw that it was Euneaclation Day. Then she left the bone marrow and continued her work, to deliver oxygen throughout the body. Then a platelet called out"Onee-chan Red Blood Cell!" Then AE3803 started poking her on the cheek. Then the platelet said"It tickles!" Then she bumped on a cell. But before she could look up to say sorry someone asked her if she was okay. Then it was U1146. Then she said to him"Oh, I'm sorry White Blood Cell. I didn't know it was you. So you're on break?" She asked him. And he said"Yes. Earlier we had to kill off lots of germs. Oh, let me get ourselves some tea." Then she said"Thank you! Mhm, I'm exhausted." Then they drank some tea and went back to work. Then his radar was noisy and heard someone screaming for help. It was AE3803. Then Helper T Cell reported it and deployed the Killer T Cells. Then U1146 and the Killer T Cells killed the germ and the T Cells replied to AE3803"Pretty nonchalant for someone about to die. He-he-he-he." Then U1146 felt someone hugging him, tightly. "Red Blood Cell-" then"Thank you, thank you." Then U1146 said "No problem. S-So see you later.A-And one more thing, can we talk later?" Then she said okay.
WBC's POV
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!
"Whenever I see Red Blood Cell, I feel the tingles, just like with that erythroblast back then, maybe it was her!" Then Dendritic Cell came over and shook him"Hey, what are you thinking? You're kinda pink. Ohhh! Maybe you're liking someone.Hihihihihi!" Then U1146 ssid"Pssssst, Dendritic Cell!" Then Dendritic Cell said"Maybe that RBC earlier-" then WBC said" SHUT UPPP!!! Okay, fine, I kinda like RBC." Then Dendritic Cell said"Ayieeeeeehhh!! I'm gonna tell this to Helper T!!" Then U1146 said"No,no,no,no,NOOOOOOO!!!!! Mhmph!

Hope you enjoy:)