chapter 18

i woke up and did my usual routine of the morning i know xavier was sleeping beside me last night when he came i heared him coming and not to mention when he talked with me i heared everything in my half sleep but i could not understand clearly because of my half sleep state like what he meant when he said " to understand its hidden meaning after that i slept and didn,t heared what he said

i went downstairs and the mansion was totally changed ,by changed mean everyone was up and running here and there cleaning the mansion i went towards the kitchen and many maids were preparing delicious dishes but it was breakfast time not lunch .

i was standing quite and observing when lucy ma noticed me " larib darling thank lord you are here come quickly i need your help " she gestured me to come to her i went. near her she handedme a box" how do we prepare it ,i can,t read tell me" .

when i looked at the box it was kheer and when i again looked carefully around every traditional dish was getting prepared .

"lucy ma what is going on why are you preparing these traditonal dishes and brekfast.

"beacuse my grand parents and sister is coming today." i suddenly turned around to see xavier standing in the door in his pjs .

"i .... hmmm .can you help them make everything according to traditional style actually my grandparents are from your country and they love everything traditional so. !"

he said to me while rubbing the back of his neck nervously .

"when are they coming ?"i asked him he instantly looked towards me .

" they will be here for breakfast justin went to recieve them from airport ."

"ok , what should i make " i asked him

"just make traditonal breakfast i mean you know pakistani" he said to me.

"ok i will do my best ." i said and smiled towrds him he returned the smile and went away.

i started my work right now it was 5 in the morning , i spend 2 hours making the breakfast .

i was washing my hand when a maid call me " larib mam , king is calling you " she said to me .

"ok where is he ?" i said and dried my hands .

"upstair in your room " she said to me i nodded towards her and went upstairs it was almost 8 now.

i opened the door and went inside and i could not see him " hmmm ... xavier where are you ?" i said out loud .

"in the mean time bathroom door opened and my breath was stuck in my throat .

my husband was standing infront of me in white tradional dress of pakistan shalwar , kameez, his hair was set perfectly , his abs were so prominent in his tight kameez . it will be wrong to say that he was looking handsome because he was looking hot very hot and i didn,t know my mouth was open and i was starring at him like i have never seen him before.

"larib i know don,t say anything i know i look like a joker but my grand ma and pa are already angery at me and if i didn,t wear this dress they will kill me . "he went towrds the mirror and was looking towrds himself .

"why are you standing like statue say something i am looking odd na "

"are you crazy you are looking so hot that i would die right now " i said without thinking and when i saw his eyes to be wide open i came to know what i said .

"i ....mean ...to say that ....you are looking ok not odd "i said and looked here and there .

"really but i thought i heared something else like hot ..me " i suddenly looked down i am so idiot .