1

Nickname: yoondaejoon

Age: 16 years old ( in grade 11 )2019

Nationality: Malaysian

Gender female

I would like to share my story with you. I'm just an ordinary girl who wants to be a success in life. Right now, I'm in a dilemma. Cause I'm not from a rich family nor poor family.Just in a middle maybe.

My mum had passed away this February. She had cancer and it attacks her lung. It still feels like a dream. So now in my family, I got my dad, my sister, my brother, little sister, little brother a.k.a adopted child and me.

After my mum passed away, my sister she stops studying. She's 21 years old. She wants to look after us. I knew she was pressured cause' of it. She's thinking that we don't appreciate what she does. And I felt sorry for her.

But my sister always hurt me mentally. That time I felt pressured with the mid exams, homework, environment, family thing's and other. It's was a tough time. She's the one who always sent me to school. While on my way to school she burst out her anger cause' I didn't do my main house chore 'kinda like laundry stuff'. She said I'm only had one house chore but I can't do it. Ya..what she's said were true I didn't do that cause' my little sister troubles me a lot. My little sister always wash clothes late at night.

That makes me angry cause' i need to wake up early to school, I'm the one who needs to wake up everyone. That was suck. So I make a decision when she didn't wash it early I will not hang up the clothes.

My sister said I make an excuse because do not want to do works or house chores by study yet never pass the exam. Doesn't she know when my mum was ill I'm the one to be charged to do everything cause' my sister and brother study far from the home? I need to balance my study, work, and house chore. But that time I never complain about it. Because I knew dad was tired. Every day he needs to commute to the hospital from home and needs to send us to school. It's tiring but I'm regaining my energy when I'm visited, my mum.

It's heartbroken when my sister said that. when I arrive at the school I can't hold up my tears so I run as fast as I can to the toilet and I burst out crying. Until now I still feel it. Sincerely, I rarely cry at school cause I didn't feel it like what I feel at home. It's like was covered with something else or maybe I don't want to be depressed at school.