3

Today date,21st Oct 2020.

This year surprised me. As a senior in high school, I got so busy without realisation.

       Beginning of the year 2020, every day were so burdened to me.

        As a student, I need to learn, study and get well with my friend. As a prefect, I need to do my duty. (actually, being a prefect doesn't bother me at all ). As a senior, I need to study for the spm. As a younger sister, I need to help my elder sister with house chores. As a daughter, I need to be a filial daughter to my dad. As a member of my family, I need to work to get money for living.

      I learn about the new factor for stress at the beginning of the year it was fake news to gossip. That time there is someone who has leaked information about spot check in our school and he/she is from the upper class. My class rank in the upper class.

     I heard from my friend that AMT accuse prefect in my class. There is 3 of them including me. So I started thinking about it. The rumour about the AMT accuses us make me felt uneasy. Because at that time I felt pressured with my problem with my family.

      I've been overthinking about it because I heard others were gossip about that. I felt exhausted until I can't stand the pressured. That time I got no appetite to do anything even eating. It was continued for 1 or 2 weeks.

       Because I heard gossip a lot about it. I decided to face my 'chief supervisor'(not sure it was right or not but for detail it was a leader of the prefect..)I still remembered it. It was Thursday after the curriculum. I met him and ask if he has something that he wants to tell me. But he says he does have nothing to tell me. So I when away with the mixed feeling until my eye got teary.

       The next day he called three of us to meet after the morning assembly. After what happened I do not want to face him because I felt ashamed.....and scared at the same time. But I encourage myself and met him. He explained everything and apologise to us. And again he apologises to me for the misunderstanding. But actually that not his fault...It all because of gossip. They talk about something that they even not sure about it.

       I think he knows it because one of my friend and yet his friend(basically one person XD hahaha) told him...Thanks to 'my friend ' because of her, my misunderstand has found the solution.

       After he apologized to me,  magically I'm smiling again after 1 or 2 weeks. All of my stress because of that matter has gone.  

       So the conclusion, do not spread fake news if you did not know the truth. Because you may hurt someone else without realisation. It just likes a cyberbully. Maybe you think it was just talking. But your talk may lead the victim to depress and suicide.

      Remember that thing!!