Chapter 9

Jaedens p.o.v

"Hey Jaeden" Sophia said with a smirk. "How's Y/n"

"Oh shut up, I know she told you" I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us"

"Well, we kiss but we haven't said we're on boyfriend, girlfriend terms, I don't know what we are"

"She probably is thinking the same thing, just talk to her"

"Ya, you're right. I'll talk to her, thank you" I gave Sophia a big hug and we walked to set.

*next day* still Jaeden pov

Text conversation

Jaeden
Wanna meet in the park in 30
minutes

Y/n💜
See you there. X

Jaeden

End of text conversation

I put down my phone and went down the stairs to have breakfast.

"Pancakes" I heard Sophia shout as she put a plate of them on the table, I sat down beside and we talked for a bit. I cleaned up my plate and started walking to the park.

I strolled up to the main hate and waited there for Y/n, she arrived a few minutes later.

Y/n p.o.v

"Hey Jaeden" I said while wrapping my arms around him.

"Let's go to the field" Jaeden said pulled me up beside him.

Once we got to the field, we sat down on the grass.

"So... y/n. What are we?" Jaeden said. I was a bit shocked I didn't know what to say, I was nervous.

"I don't know" I said in pure honesty, me and Jaeden never talked about it.

"Well, maybe, only if you wanted to, we could be boyfriend and girlfriend"

"I'd love to" I kissed him and then entangled him in a hug.

"Does this mean we can tell the gang" Jaeden asked.

"Yes" I smiled "finally" Jaeden said. I giggled at his remark.

We stayed in the field a bit longer, I made Jaeden a flower crown out of the daisys in the field and made him wear as we walked back to the house.

"We walked inside and were greeted by Chosen. "Hey guys" he said. "Hi" I gave him a hug. " Can you gather everyone into the living room" I asked him. Chosen called everyone and they all sat down in the living room.

"What is this about" jack whined, clearly he had just or up from bed.

"Well" I started "Me and Jaeden are dating" I said excited.

"Wow, what a surprise" Jeremy said sarcastically.

"We never would have guessed it" Finn said in a monotone voice.

"Come on guys this is exciting" Jaeden said.

"We all guessed it" Chosen said with a smirk plastered across his face. " To be honest it was pretty obvious"

I looked at Jaeden and rolled my eyes.

"So this was a waste of time, I'm going back to bed" Jack said dragging his feet back up the stairs.

I laughed at him. " So can I stay here for a bit" I asked what was left of the group. "Of course you can" Jaeden said landing a kiss on my nose.

"Get a room" Finn shouted from the couch. Me and Jaeden laughed and sat down beside Finn on the couch and watch brooklyn nine-nine. Jaeden and I spent the time cuddled up beside each other.

=======
Thanks for reading ❤