A little surprise

Shinzo had a sleepover with Kat, Tsu and kami and Iida as well turns out they have known each other since they were kids and every summer they would hang out with each other bakugou was the reason Shinzo became a little after the neglect and abuse from his parents the two had been inseparable since they were 10 it's now 11:30 at night and all the littles are  awake but none of the care givers the thing is bakugou Tsu kami and Shinzo are all big for now......
Bakugou POV
"Guys we should go out like to a bar or an arcade" said Kaminari who was hanging upside down on the couch "let's go to the arcade it's probably safer" added in Tsu who was cuddling up in one of Minas jackets "nah that's no fun let's go to the bar have some fun" I say to them "let's take a vote" kami suggested so that's what we do 1 vote for arcade and 3 for bar yes! We all get ready "maybe we should wake up someone in case we slip" Dinki voices his concerned "Don't be stupid they'll never let us go!" I Half yell at him "fine fine ok" he gave up we were walking as to not wake them up and it wasn't far we got there and they stamped us with a thick black x so the bar tender knows not to give us alcohol we party and every thing was going good that is till we left it was now 2 in the morning and they were all tired so that's when they started slipping first was Dinki then Shinzo then Tsu lastly Kat they had gotten lost and couldn't find their way home they climbed a big hill to se if they could find home when they saw nothing but dark they broke "I-I wa-Want Mimi" Kat cried "m-m-mommy" Tsu called out soon all the little were calling out for there mommy's and daddy's "mommy" "dada" "mama" "daddy" soon they were sobbing huddled together that's when they saw a man walking up to them "hey kiddos why ya'll crying up here the man seemed nice he had Shoulder-length hair that started off as purple and faded into a dark blue he was tall but not by much his hair was up in a man bun and he had pinkish purple eyes "D-daddy said we can't talk to stwangers" Shinzo said "hahaha what I'm not strange and my names kura" kura said in a sweet voice "shinzo and this our my feends Kat Tsu and k-kami" he told the man who looked to be in his late 20s or early 30s "nice to meet you now mind telling me what has you all in a pickle at this time of day "we was big and we went out but we got lost and we can't find mommy or Daddy's" Kat said with a tear stand voice "oh you poor thing" kura said in a calming voice he then puts out his hand "hear let me help you find them......
A/N it's now 5 in the morning
Mina was scared none of the littles were in the house her  Iida and kirishima were looking through the house for a note or a sine they were ok she fond none they decided to find the littles "I'm sure there ok" Iida tried to relax the tension in the air (it was not working)

With the littles 3rd person pov
They follow The man and now there all in a small abandoned town they don't remember seeing before

With Mina
We ended up in a small town it looks abandoned out of the corner of my eye I see a tuff of pofy blond hair I spin around and started running at it then I see it all my baby's
Back with baku
I see Mina and start to run to her but something stoped me in all the excitement no one saw me getting picked up and moved

OMFG I HIT 2k THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH I DONT DESERVE THISSSS 😭😭😭💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰😭😭🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜