Chapter 18

Riker's POV

I listened to Ross and Jessa's conversation.

"Wh... what do you mean?" she stuttered.

"I've got the band, I already quit Austin and Ally..."

"About that, why would you do that?"

"Cause I don't have the time! The band's been exploding! It's great!"

"Uh... I'm not all for it."

"What! You don't want me to be happy?! Is that it?!"

"No not at all! It's just that it's making you... change. And I'm not sure I like it."

It's gonna get loud in here. I can tell.

"I can't believe you!!!!!" Ross yelled.

"Well I can't believe you wanna break up with me!!!!!!!"

"I don't have a choice!!! It's either break up with you or quit the band!"

"Oh so you can't do BOTH?!?!?"

"No!!! I can't!! It's overwhelming."

Uh oh!

"ROSS SHOR LYNCH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!! SO NOW IM OVERWHELMING!! Just like the band!!! OVERWHELMING!! Wow! And I thought I could help you with this. I guess I'll be too OVERWHELMING FOR YOU!!"

"I'm sorry! It's just I don't wanna quit the band!"

"Save it Shor! We're done here!!!!" and out she came.

She ran into her bunk and sobbed into her pillow. I ran over there and wrapped my arms around her.

"Shhhh. You're gonna be fine. This'll be fixed."

She looked up at me with her red eyes.

"Rik, I'm worried. He's a flat out jerk now!! He just dumped me!!!" She started crying again.

"Jess, if you don't wanna be here..."

"No. It's fine. I'll stay here. It's just gonna be awkward. You guys are still my friends." She smiled. Ross is such a jerk! Maybe the pop star life is really changing him. If so then, we have no choice but to kick him out. I would hate to do it but we'd lose our reputation. Our GOOD reputation. Jessa wiped her eyes and sat up. "You're the greatest," she told me.

"Thanks. It's what a big bro does," I smirked. She giggled and got out of the bunk. Rydel came running out. She had her headphones in so she probably didn't hear the fight.

"Jess! You okay?!" Jessa sighed.

"No! Ross just dumped me!" She started to cry. Again. Rydel went to her side.

"I'll settle this one," she said all confident like.

Oh boy. This never ends well.

"Uh... Rydel?"

"Yup?"

"You sure you wanna talk to him? He's probably in a bad mood himself. And you know how that is."

"I don't care Rik. He needs to learn a lesson. From me." She walked away into the movie room. Shoot.

A/N: Told ya there was gonna be drama!! 😏😏

•Emma😘🎶