Chapter 32

3 YEARS LATER....

Jessa's POV

Ross and I have been together for about 3 1/2 years now. He's still the same goofy, clumsy dork he was when I first laid eyes on him. Riker's married to Mackenzie, Rydellington is still a thing, Rocky's with Alexa, and Ryland is with Savannah. Everyone's got someone. Everything's been absolutely perfect. I turn 21 tomorrow! I'm so excited! Ross said he has a few things planned. But seriously, he goes all out for this kinda stuff. I'm not a princess! Well I guess according to him I am. I'm about 2 months older than him but it doesn't matter. And all the stuff that happened 3 years ago... hospitals, comas, broken bones, drama... all that is gone. We're all happy now. Ross is back to him normal self. Yup everything's great!

ROSS' POV

"Riker what if it doesn't go well," I asked him.

"Bro please, you'll do great!" he reassured me.

"Can you maybe... just... be there watching," I asked. "For some reason I'dvfeel better with you there watching."

"I guess so," he replied. "Where are you two going?"

"Oh you'll find out," I told him giving him the evil eye.

"Man sometimes you can be just plain creepy!"

"I know," I said. He went back upstairs. Jessa's family moved to Cali so that she could be with me and not have a long distance relationship. Now that was pretty nice! She's actually over at her house now opening some early birthday presents. Remember that tour that i overly depressed about? Well it finished well! I didn't perform but I sang One Last Dance at every show. That was fun! Anyways, Jessa's gonna be speechless tomorrow when she finds out what I have in store!!! I walked upstairs to tell everyone my plans for tomorrow. My mom about jumped 5 feet.

"My baby's growing up!!!" she cried and almost strangled me.

"Mom! You've got the others," I teased.

"Whatever," she replied. I laughed.

1 DAY LATER...

Ross and I are going to dinner tonight for my birthday. He said that it's somewhere I'd never expect. Which is probably true. He's full of surprises! I threw on a formal skirt and and nice shirt with small heels.

"Jess! Ross is here!" Destiny called.

"Alright! Coming!" I yelled back. I walked downstairs and hugged Mom and Dad.

"Love you," I said.

"You too!" they said as I walked out. I grabbed a seat in the passneeger's side and we were off!

ROSS' POV

I'm a little sweaty at the moment. Hopefully she doesn't notice. I smiled and she smiled back. Ross this is not a good start I mentally scolded myself.

"So where are we going?!" Jess asked.

"You'll fisn out when we get there," I told her. She sighed and laid her back on the seat. When we pulled up she was in shock.

"But.. how..." she stuttered.

"A little reservation is all I needed," I told her. I was lucky enough to get the theater where R5 performed when I first met her. I had a candle lit dinner and everything!

"Ross this is too much!!"

"Not for you it isn't." She blushed. Then we sat down. I had a whole thing of food in the back.

We ate for a while. Then i saw Riker. Oh thank goodness he came! He signaled me to do it. Even though we were still eating, I didn't care.

"jess can I ask you something?" She smiled. "Sure!"

I got out of my chair and got down on one knee, holding out the ring case. She clasped her hands over her mouth.

"Jess when I first met you my world changed. I knew you were the one. So.. Jessa will you marry me?" She was in tears now.

"Of course!!!" She cried and kissed me smack on the lips. I was so happy!!! I mean I was pretty sure she would say yes but you never knew. Riker came out clapping. I was facing his way and shooed him away. He glares at me and walked out. She let me go after 30 seconds.

"Oh my gosh!! This is amazing," she panted. "I'm gonna be a Lynch!!!!"

"That you are," I told her. This is officially the.best.night.of.my.life.

AT THE LYNCH'S...

Jess and I walked into my house holding hands.

"Well someone seems happy," Rydel said referring to me.

"Yup," I answered back. "Everyone in the kitchen!" They all came tumbling in.

"Jess sand I are officially engaged!!" They all cheered. I couldn't be any happier. This is my soul mate. I knew it from the start. She's supportive, sweet, and quite pretty.

"Can we go tell my parents now?" Jess asked.

"Sure baby," I said. "We'll be back," I told them and we got in the car and drove over.

AT JESSA'S HOUSE...

Her parents were at the door when we knocked.

"Hey sweetie," her dad greeted. "Hi Ross."

"Hey," I answered. "Umm... could you maybe call a family meeting?"

"Uh.. sure," he replied and got everyone in the living room. Once everyone was seated, Jess and I got up.

"You should be the one to tell them," I whispered.

"Okay," she whispered back. "Ross and I are engaged!"

They all got up and started a hug attack. Man!

"We're so proud of you both!" Jessa's mom said to us both.

"Thanks," we said in sync. Man I love my life!

A/N: Ooooohhh!!! I see a wedding! Anyways, there's gonna be 2 wedding parts then an epilogue.

•Emma😘🎶