𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

As we walked towards the entrance, I turn around and see students looking at a flying light blue carriage decorated with gold patterns around it and guided by Pegasus.

"There's something you don't see every day" One of the Weasley Twins, I nod in agreement.

Next, there was a small yellow boat with red strips with a pole leading up to a log orange and red flag with a sail at front. Suddenly, the boat raised from sea revealing a magnificent pirate ship.

"Not bad for an entrance," I say, Harry turns towards me and gives me a warm smile I give one in return, Something about his smile makes me feel so happy I thought.

"Wow, its bigger than I thought," I say as Harry, Hermione, Ron and I walked into the main doorway.
"You think so?" Questioned Harry " It's rather small"
"Course you would say that you basically live here" I snapped back with a smirk on my face Harry smiled back at me as we walked towards the Main Hall but only being stopped by none other than Draco Malfoy himself.

"Well, Well, Well." He started "If it isn't Potter and his friends, I wouldn't be comfortable here if I were you, my father will have you all out of this school"
"I don't think your father would want to do that Malfoy, you won't displease a Phoenix," I say giving a dirty look to Malfoy. Did I mention that the Phoenix Family was also known for ending The FireLily Family 14 years ago for killing my great grandmother, Veralla, that's how I got my name.
"V-Vera Phoenix, what are you doing here?" Asked a scared Malfoy.
"Well I'm not here for show and tell am I Malfoy?" I smirked at him as Ron, Hermione, and Harry slightly laughing.
"Come on Draco lets get to the Hall." Suggest Pansy Parkinson.
"Bloody hell! You're ruthless Vera!" Said Ron as we walked into the Hall
"I'm Phoenix, I live up to my name," I replied as we sat down.

"Now we're all settle in and sorted," Dumbledore said as my sister rest her head on my shoulder.

"I'd like to make an announcement" Dumbledore confesses, the students quiet down waiting for what he had to say.

"This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some special guest" A strange man comes from the grand gold door and starts running up to Dumbledore, some students laugh a little at the way he runs.

"As well, see Hogwarts has been chosen for." Dumbledore was cut off by the strange man

"Who is that?" I asked

"That's the caretaker, Filch," Ron answered. Filch and Dumbledore exchanged whispers, Filch looking rather worried, and Dumbledore looking neutral as ever, a few seconds later they were done talking and Filch ran back down.

"So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event" continues Dumbledore."The Triwizard Tournament, and for those who don't know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together these schools for a series of Magical Contests. From each school, one student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear! If chosen, you stand alone. And trust when I say, these contests are not for the faint of heart, but more of that later. Now please join me to welcome the lovely ladies Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic and their headmistress Madame Olympe Maxime"

The doors open to reveal a group of girls dressed in blue uniform skipped altogether, bowing at each table as they made their way down the aisle.

"I did not miss that uniform," I inform the others as they watched the girls go down

"You went to that school, Vera?" asked Harry.

"Well she didn't get her pretty looks from her mama did she?" Ariana sassed making Harry look down a bit " Harry are you blus-"

"Yeah, I did!" I said getting Harry's attention again. " Ignore her" turn my eyes quickly to Ariana and back to Harry. Suddenly their headmistress, she strutted behind the girls and when they reached the end, they dramatically let birds elegantly fly away from them danced to the side

"That is one big lady," Ron said.

"That big lady is my old Headmistress," I say back

"And Now are friends from the North. Please greeted the proud sons of Durmstrang and their headmaster, Igor Karkaroff." Dumbledore announced

This time the deep sound of sticks hitting the floor in a rhythm echoed around the hall. A group of male students walked in, they made their way down to the front, flipping around their walking sticks. Suddenly they boys at the started to run and finished off with flipping and springing off their hands.

My eyes widened when the one and only Victor Krum entered the room and his Headmaster. Victor Krum the best seeker in the world. I turn to see Hermione staring right him I smirk play on my face.

"Is that a drool I see Hermione?" I teased her."Wouldn't like to swim my way out of the hall."

"Shut up, Vera" Hermione said trying to hide her face in embarrassment.

"As if Hermione would want to go with him," Ron said.

"I would," Ariana jumped in,

"Course you would," I reply

"Hey!"

"Don't get your knickers in a twist" I snapped back. Harry, Ron, and Hermione laughed leaving Ariana annoyed.

"Attention please, I'd like to say a few words," Dumbledore shouted, receiving pure silence."Eternal glory. That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason, the ministry has seen to impose a new rule. To explain all this, we have the head of the Department of International Magical Co-operation, Mr. Bartemius Crouch"

As Mr. Crouch stood up, everyone shifted their attention towards the side door. And there was Alastor Moody, an Auror. He was known for being an amazing Darm-wizards catcher. Dumbledore retreated to greet him, but he came right back to the front of the hall.

"After due consideration, the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament" Mr. Crouch confessed.

Students yelled out their disapproval, even Harry and Ron, I know why Dumbledore didn't want to tell everyone that, but he was quick to shut down the rudeness of the students with one swift shout. Dumbledore made the golden figured meltdown to a giant goblet with flames coming out of the top.

"The Goblet of Fire. Anyone who whishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday Night. Do not do so lightly if chosen, there's turning back as for this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun" announced Dumbledore.