Chapter 1

Lily's Point of View

"Get in a line all of you!" Jasper Whitlock yelled to all of the newest recruits to the newborn army.

Maria sent out Nettie and Jasper to create more newborns for any upcoming battles with other covens. One of the newest newborns was Lily Mary Douglas, a 18 year old. (She has crimson eyes and dark mahogany flowing hair that goes down to the middle of her back, and she has a petite frame and is 5"0 tall.)

I feel like I am being pulled towards that honey blond haired, lean, beautiful Jasper. I am not sure if it is apart of his power of controlling emotions.

"I want Lily and Annabel to come over here and fight to prove that you should live" Jasper yelled.

"Why does he sound nervous?" I thought.

Annabel and I began to fight in the middle of the barn they were in. I fought hard because I felt the urge to live for some reason even though I had nothing much to live for. I still feel the strange attraction to Jasper, like I love him.

Jasper's point of view

"Why do I have this feeling that I love the newborn Lily?" I asked myself.

"Maria said that I have to have the newborns train for any upcoming battles, so I guess I'll have Lily and Annabel fight first" I thought.

"I want Lily and Annabel to come over here and fight to prove that you should live" I yelled slightly worried but tried to not let it show.

"What if Lily gets hurt? What will I do if she does? Wait, why am I so worried about her for? I love Maria not her" I kept telling myself.

I watched as they fought in the middle of the barn. I noticed how hard Lily was fighting. I thought Lily looked graceful in a way as she fought with Annabel. Annabel was losing bad and Lily always seemed like she had always known her next move. Lily had just broken off both of Annabel's arms and then went straight for her head and violently ripped it off. That was the end of that fight.