☽Part 2

I woke up and grabbed my phone. I looked at the time and it was 9:30 am. I got up, played some music and started cleaning up my blankets. Once I was done I put them in the corner of my closest and made my way downstairs. I walked towards the kitchen and noticed how much bigger it was and how nice it looked. I walked towards the fridge and looked inside I noticed that my dad put a fruit cup in there and left a little note.

-note-

Hey sweetie, I went out to get some breakfast. I didn't want to wake you so I brought you this fruit cup. Anyways I have to go out and deal with some stuff I'll be back in the afternoon. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be gone for, but if you need anything just text me. - Dad

I grabbed the fruit cup and the fork and walked back upstairs into my room. I sat down and texted Piper. But then realized that New Jersey is 3hrs ahead of Cali so it 6:30 am over there and she's probably still asleep. I play some music and start unpacking my stuff. After I'm done eating my fruit cup I grab my toothpaste and toothbrush and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and walked back out. I grabbed all of my clothes and started hanging them up in my closet. I stacked my blankets on top and my shoes on the bottom. I put my mirror in the corner of the room right next to the window. I looked outside my window and noticed a group of guys walking around. I just laughed at myself as I thought about what Piper said yesterday. I mean she wasn't wrong New Jersey is the state where all the cuties live. I hang up my lights around my room and start hammering my shelves on my walls. I grab my plants from my box and started putting them on the shelves along with some picture frames. Start setting up my bed frames when my phone rings. I looked at the screen and Jacob was calling me. I rolled my eyes and declined the call. 

After what felt like forever I finished building my bed. I made my bed and plopped all of my pillows and stuff animals on it. I laid down for a while and just thought about how I'm supposed to make new friends. I'm not a very social person, I'm really shy and awkward. Plus I have trust issues so it's kinda hard for me. I got up and decided to get ready for the day. I went with a striped yellow and white sweater and some ripped blue jeans. I put on some white shoes with a necklace Piper got me for my birthday.

Outfit: 

I grabbed the extra house keys and got a uber

I grabbed the extra house keys and got a uber. I went to the mall and just walked around. Just to distract myself for a bit. I got some new clothes and a new pair of vans. I walked into Brandy and got some jewelry and some new tops. I walked over to the boba place and grabbed a strawberry boba. I'm not a huge fan of boba but it was surprisingly good. I ran into a group of girls and I felt awkward and uncomfortable as if they were judging me. One of the girls walked up to me. 

Girl: "Hey! are you new here?"

Me:" yeah. is it that easy to notice?"

Girl:" haha well kinda you just seem like you're lost." "I'm Sofia by the way."

Me:" oh well nice to meet you, I'm Aria."

Sofia:" pretty name. what school do you go to?"

Me:" Ummm I'm not sure I just moved here."