Chapter 13

Back in London, the realm where no magic has touched and no creature has explored, Mary had an idea where Isabella and Rebecca went.

She was alone, in a dark mansion with no voices but the rain outside. She was ready and dressed up for where she was going. She went inside the library hall and stared at the bookshelf.

"Damn this..." Mary has cursed as she pulled down the book which opened a doorway into the empty ballroom that hides the portal into Anacentia.

Making her way through the hidden walkway and entering the other realm, Mary sighs.
Slowly walking through the dark forest, up afar, she sees tiny lights floating in the sky.
Reaching to the lights, she looks around to see no one around.

Mary walked up to one of the forest trees and put her hand lightly on its bark.

"Trees, if you can hear me, show me where they went." As she spoke to the tree, other trees to her left began to move and give Mary access to a new path.

...........................................................................

Isabella had gone down stairs to see the queen who waits for her.

The queen sat by the tree, touching it with her eyes closed.

"Riley said you wanted to speak to me?" Isabella mentioned as I approached her.

"Trees Isabella...they see and hear everything." Christina said opening her eyes.

"I'm sorry?" Isabella stayed in place as she focused on the queens words.

"There are some trees on my side, and those trees saw you come in. Along with your sister. Your parents only had one child, which is you. So who is the other one?" Christina asked.

"It's Mary's daughter..." Isabella answered sitting down on one of the stone chairs.

"Marie's sister...yes...she's here too." Christina replied as she removed her hand.

"Mary?...but how?" Isabella's eyes blinked to stress as she worried for Mary.

"Mary has been here before, she knows her way In and out. Of course...it has been a long time since she had come here..." Christina then stood and looked at Isabella.

"I don't know what you want me to do...Mary won't listen to me. She'll force me and Rebecca back to London. She hates this place, she wouldn't want to stay any longer." Isabella held her hands together...

"You must take control of your powers...I believe in you...once you are able to attract them on your own will...you will be able to protect anyone you love." Christina leaned down and grabbed Isabella's hands.

"...I'll try...when do we start?" Isabella asked with confidence.

They both stood up together and she held Isabellas hands.
Christina's hands started to glow.
She looked Isabella in the eyes and said "revelare."

"Revelare?" Isabella asked.

~Isabella's point of view~

On my back, there was this feeling like a tickle that has occurred. A small white beam started to leave from my back, shining bright and brighter. I could feel a lift from my skin as if something was growing out of me.

"Christina...what's happening?" I had asked trying to look at my back.

Christina grabbed my face and told me to stay still and focus.

I breathed in and exhaled as I closed my eyes.

Trust Christina...she knows what she's doing.

The beam light covered every shadow which hid in the corners. I could feel slight heat from the light and from the push from whatever was coming out.

I kept my eyes closed and tried to focus on the feeling.

I broke concentration and the light slowly went away.

"...I can't do this..." I mumbled as I sighed.

"Yes...you can. This will take time. One day, you'll be able to take control automatically." Christina said patting my head.

"Let's keep trying... I need to do this now...I'm wasting time doing nothing. I need to do this." I said standing up straight.

Christina smiled and grabbed my hands.
"Again."