~Chapter 19~

Isabella laid beneath the warm covers as her eyes bowed down. Her breathing was normal and her cheeks looked pale. Her lips stayed the fade of red but with a purple shade. Riley sat next to the bed where she laid. His hands were crossed with one another as he glanced over at Isabella.

He reached out his hand slowly and felt her cheeks. Riley noticed that Isabella was colder than before.

Christina lightly taps her knuckles on the door and smiles at Riley. Curious of how he was handling things that have happened.

Riley's hand flew back on his lap and looked directly at Christina.

Christina chuckled at Rileys actions, "Relax, I've had a feeling there was something between you."

Riley looked back at Isabella and his face grew more sad, "She's trapped...isn't she?"

Rileys voice spoke low as he examined Isabella's face.

Christina than sighed and placed her hand on Isabella's hand, "She may be trapped, but me and you both know how Isabella can be. She will be fine. All she needs, is a little reminder just in case."

Riley blinked and froze, "Reminder?"

Christina removed her hand, "mm, yes. The spell that was casted is a popular one that was used a long time ago. This spell sends the person into a deep sleep. In the dream, the person wakes up as someone else. No memory of the past. The place where Isabella has been sent is a fake...which is where I come in." Christina walks to the door as Riley stands up.

"Can you go where she's at?"

Christina nodded, "Her soul that's been placed in another body must be reminded of...it'll be hard but it's worth the try."

Riley thought deeply as he pouted of Isabella, "Do you think it'll work?"

Christina shrugged, "Wouldn't hurt to try...Isabella isn't someone I'd give up on."

......................................................................

As Christina closed the door, she made her way down the hall. Max approached with ease as his face remained blank and intimidating.

"Your sister has been put away. There are no signs of Tyler or Muger." Max bowed his head slightly.

Christina then crossed her hands and set them low, "No need to bow. We're more than  acquaintances."

Max kept the same look and nodded, "Are you planning on seeing speaking to her?"

Christina had thought about how her sister turned dark. There were small reasons she could think that made Marissa this way, but Christina couldn't be certain.

"Yes, I'd like to be left alone during my visits. Do as you wish with those time periods."

As Christina began to walk away, Max approached the door where Isabella was kept. He could see Riley looking at her and not once would look away. Max looked at Isabella's pale face and sighed.

Max shook off the feeling and left.

~Riley's p.o.v~

Why did you jump in front of everything...now look...you're...you're

I couldn't bare the thought of Isabella never waking up but I felt some what good knowing she's still alive.

"Why'd it have to be you..."

// I know this chapter is boring, the next two  might be a little more interesting :^) heh//