Trent and Gwen

This is another favorite couple of mine, so it was sad to see them break up even though Trent acted a bit bizarre in total drama action. I think he got a bit confused and torn from having to face against someone he loved. Even though Gwen would have appreciated him playing fairly Trent felt like he was being a gentleman and throwing the game for her. Trent might have thought Gwen deserved the money more, so he was happy to throw the game for her and get eliminated. When he was eliminated he shouted for Gwen the only remorse he had was getting kicked off and screwing up their relationship.  Her lack of understanding for the whole counting thing can be understood too, but since she did have deep feelings for Trent she should have talked with him about it. I think if they did talk through it perhaps she would have gotten a better understanding of him "being crazy" especially when Duncan, well, manipulated her a bit too by using the number counting to his advantage be combining their names to make a point. 

It started out at Total Drama, those looks Trent and Gwen gave one another when first meeting at the dock it was a instant hit by cupid starting with crushes, and leading to being a couple in the end after the manipulation of Heather's plan to get rid of Trent while hurting Gwen too. The next episode, during the challenge of trying to stay awake is when the bud of their relationship began forming by getting to know one another asking questions back and forth. This not only kept them awake and distracted by sleep, but find out more about one another so kill two birds with one stone sort of moment. Trent even said after Gwen said it was boring that "i could be stuck here without you to talk too" or something like that causing her to smile at him feeling the flirty vibe coming from that line. Gwen writing about how she enjoyed his guitar playing, and his looks the goth girl was still hiding her feelings for Trent which is fine, but I wish Trent and her talked it out since it was obvious who she was crushing on. Gwen was obviously infatuated with Trent writing a song about her it was all over her face as she listened with a dreamy look on her pale face.  Another cute moment, is when Trent spoke with Gwen for most of the time she was buried under the sand trying to keep her calm and sane since it was her biggest fear after all. I don't blame her I be terrified of being buried alive too.  Even though he ran when the mime appeared, he still offered to sit with Gwen so when time was up he could dig her up immediately. From being in the same boat on their way back from Boney Island, to taking time to themselves to get away from the others during the talent show episode I feel like this couple had a lot of screen time when it came to romance compared to a few other couples who needed it.  The only thing I wasn't to crazy about was why they kissed, to me it just seemed strange especially when the situation would have been fine with a kiss on the cheek instead of the lips. "Oh thanks for helping me get my key, have a kiss" I'm a hopeless romantic, so maybe my expectations are a little high especially with the interactions they had, and how different they are, yet became a couple. I just think Trent could have planned something more romantic for them to have their first kiss is all I'm saying.