chapter 24

Applejack POV.

Where could she be... It's been 10 hours searching for her... I'm starting to get worried... "You think dash will be fine?" I asked blitz "she'll be fine, she's dash after all, she's strong" He said comforting me and letting me know that everything will be ok someday... "hey umm AJ..." soarin said softly "sorry for not listening... this is all my fault.. I didn't listen..." he apologise "Its ok soar... its not your fault, like I said we all have different mind set, everything has a reason soar" I said letting him know that its fine and it's not his fault, he doesn't control them after all "Lets just keep searching ok..." I said and we started searching again

"Dash where ever you are, I hope you'll be fine... dashie please be strong... dont try to do something irreversible... don't give up dash... I'll keep searching for you, I won't give up on you dash, never, I'll always be here for you dash..." hot liquid started to fall down my cheeks, I can't help it but think about other negative things that could happen.. what if she's sad, what if she's suffering... what if she's in pain... no one is there with her... lots of what if's are floating in my head... I don't know what to do anymore, I dropped on my knees, I cried as much as I can, I begged for dash to return, I yelled on the top of my lungs, I screamed to God to please return dash... I need her... and she needs me too, I cant help it anymore... this is too much, I dont want anything bad happening to my bestfriend... please Lord, keep my friend safe, protect her from danger, I'm powerless right now, I'm out of ideas on what to do, All I can think and do is to pray to you, I trust you God, take care of dash...

Twilight POV.

I saw Applejack kneeling down on the ground, crying her heart out "this is all my fault... we lost dash... fogive me applejack, what I did was really dumb" I said to myself, I made my friends miserable, what have I done... I will fix this mistake a made, but first I must find dash, dashie... forgive me for being ignorant... please be fine... I'll never forgive myself if anything bad happened to you... I'm really sorry dash, I didn't mean what I said...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Yeah its a very short chapter XD, but there will be more to come