jsjdjss

So this popped up in my head after passing through a picture while scrolling through Pinterest. Hope it's not as bad as it was in my head also I have not idea wut to call the child so I'll just give him as (r/n) =random name
.
.
.
.....The sun rises as sky turns into a beautiful orange, the sound of bird chirping as its accompanied by the wind blowing gently taking it to places that have yet to be explored

It's early in the morning and xichen was already up and about, giving jiang cheng a morning kiss like usual before going to get changed as he did that jiang cheng woke up and was sitting on the bed daydreaming still not fully awake and would occasionally try to rube the sleepiness out of his eyes. Of course by that time xichen was already done and was giggling at the cute bed hair that the love of his life would always wake up with "what are you laughing at?" jiang cheng said annoyed with a pout "nothing u just look cute with Yr bed hair" xichen exclaimed whilst walking up to jiang cheng and hugging him burying his face in the crook of his(JC) neck. Little did they know that (r/n) was spying on them until jiang cheng spotted him, pushing xichen away and fixing his hair a little saying"(r/n) I see u stop hiding" in a stern voice not to scare him but to cover up his embarrassment. (r/n) then came out of his hiding spot giggling and tackles both his parents.

"Good morning (r/n) what r u doing up so early?" xichen asked "goodness and you're not even changed" jiang cheng complained whilst carrying his son to get a change of clothes.

(r/n) just strugged "I don't know, I can't sleep and I wanna do something funnn"(r/n) dragged the last word making it seem like his whole life was sheer boredom but jiang cheng just shook his head at his son's attitude while xichen laughed at it. "well if you want I can bring you with me while I do my morning routine, how about that?" xichen asked.

(r/n) pondered for a while before he exclaimed "SURE!, what are we doing? Are we gonna fight? Are we mounting a sword? Can we ride a horse?" one by one questions were shooting out like bullets from (r/n)'s mouth.

Xichen laughs wholeheartedly "no we're not doing any of that" answered xichen.

(r/n) only furrowed his eyebrows "then what are we doing?" questioned his son in confusion

"well we're going to oversee the disciples on their training after that we go into to the village to help some people with problems their facing then we're going to meet your grand uncle to have some eat and have a little chat with him to discuss somethings if we have time to spare, and with that my morning routine is done" xichen answered with a smile.

(r/n)'s jaw dropped to the ground, his eyes wide open in disbelief "you have to do all that in one morning? That's to much!" (r/n) retorted but xichen shrugged at his retord.

"is good that your going with your father for his morning routine maybe you would learn something or two when you take over the sect" was all jiang cheng said. "but papa I don't want to do that it's gonna be so boring, I though we were going to do something cool"(r/n) tried to reason again but jiang cheng roll his eye at his son behavior.

"if you want to stay behind and do some studying with Yr older brother instead that's completely fine too" was all jang cheng need to say for (r/n) to get his son to go with his dad

"No!, ahem I mean big brother is too boring it's no fun with him I'll go with dad, we'll see u tonight papa bye bye" and with that (r/n) ran out the room to get ready.
_______________________________________

It was around noon and the light from the sun ws slowly getting dimmer as minutes passes the family of four had just arrived at the dining room as disciple rushed to prepared the dishes.

Jiang cheng was the first to break the silent "so how did Yr morning experience with Yr dad go (r/n)?"

(r/n) though for a while before commenting "it was good but if I had to do it everyday I think it would have to take a while for me to get used to" he surged and continued to stuff his mouth full with meat and rice while his older brother pleased more meat into his bowl.

Jiang cheng nodded to his son's comment; the rest of the day went on as it came to an end the family decided to have a bit of a family time and stayed up a bit later then usual, needless to say it was quite an interesting day.

Aaaand the last part was shit but this is the last one I'll write for his one shot it was bad but I got it over with I'm really sorry that it had to end with a shity writing forgive my lazy ass this took more then a year to actually finish it doesn't look like much but trust me when I say this I have been struggling to even write a sentence without giving up halfway, anyway I have came a long journey and it ended with a bumpy road but just know that I love u guys, honestly I didn't think people will still continue to read it when the author is lazy and shity but really thank you
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤