Chapter 1: Home

This is a story about Kit Walker and the love he now has for the former head strict nun Judy Martin or Jude as everyone called her of Briarcliff Manor. Kit and Jude have just been released by the state of Massachusetts as they wanted to have a new beginning and never look back on what their world used to be as they became closer and eventually wanted more than just a close bond. Kit realized that he loved Jude all along, even after the wrong doings she put him through, he forgave her for everything as he was ready to move on and be with her and she wanted to be with him.

Kit and Jude pulled up to the house, along with them, they brought Pepper as she was like a daughter figure to them as he remembered before something weirdly happened to him before he was taking to Briarcliff as he took Jude's hand as she was happy to be with him as she just wanted to be happy again and she was with Kit as she felt like a teenage girl who had a crush on the lead football star, but Kit was a true gentlemen and perfect in her eyes.

"You ready to see the inside?" Kit asked Jude as she smiled as the went up the steps.

"Just open the door and let's go from there." Jude said as she smiled as Kit smiled too as she kissed his cheek as he opened the door to see stuff scattered everywhere.

"I hate the mess that I brought you too." Kit said as Jude did not care about it.

"Any place is better than Briarcliff." Pepper said as Jude held her hand as she wanted to be a mother to her.

"Don't worry Pepper, you are free here and you can have anything you want from here on out." Kit said as it felt like he and Pepper were like daddy and daughter instead of really close friends.

"Darlin', don't you worry. We're here for you, no more suffering." Jude said as she walked around the island as it already felt like home.

"Tomorrow, we'll go down to the hardware store and get some paint and start fixing the house up." Kit said as Jude and Pepper smiled.

"I already know what color my room is going to be." Pepper said as Jude smiled at her.

"What color would you like darlin'?" Jude asked her.

"A really pretty lilac color." Pepper said as Jude wrapped her arm around her.

"Let's go upstairs for to show y' all your rooms." Kit said as they followed him upstairs.

"I like this one." Pepper said as she pointed at the room she wanted.

"Alright Pepper, well take some time to explore it and look around." Kit said as she opened the door and felt the warmness engulf her.

"Do you like it Pepper?" Kit asked her.

"Oh definitely Kit." Pepper said as she sat on the bed and laid her head back on the pillows.

"It's a really comfortable bed and you'll love it in here when it actually turns Fall and all the leaves change colors, because the view out you window is a masterpiece, same as Jude's." Kit said as Pepper was envisioning everything as she smiled as Jude walked in.

"My room is spacious and very cozy too. The place is beautiful Kit, your house is like my dream come true, because I love a cozy, warm country farm house." Jude said as Kit wrapped his arm around her waist.

"It's not just my house anymore Jude, it's mine, yours and Pepper's altogether." Kit said as Jude smiled.

"Now, I'm going to paint my room a really pretty pink beige color. I love pastels and as for anything grey, I don't care for." Jude said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Y' all might as well be boyfriend and girlfriend, maybe even husband and wife." Pepper said as she would have loved to see them together.

"Slow down Pepper. Kit and I just want to be friends, as of right now." Jude said as she could not see Kit falling for her.

"Why not?" Kit asked her.

"What do you mean?" Jude asked

"Why don't we start dating?" Kit asked as Jude's eyes widened.

"Because we just left Briarcliff and I'm scared." Jude said as he cupped her glorious face.

"Jude, you have nothing to be scared of now. We're home and I want to be with you. I love you Jude and Pepper as well, she's like our daughter." Kit said as he kissed her nose.

"Let me think about it, alright?" Jude questioned as he nodded.

"Alright, but you are more than welcome to say no. I don't want to move in too fast for you." Kit said

"I love you Kit and I want to be with you, but I need time to think about it." Jude said

"Okay and by the way, welcome home sweetheart." Kit said as he hugged her.

"Welcome home boss." Pepper said as she joined the hug.

"Welcome home sweetheart and I'm just Jude or Judy now, whatever y' all would like to call me." Jude said as she felt safe in Lot's arms and Pepper's embrace.

Author's Note: I hope y' all like my first ever fanfic about Kit and Jude fanfic!

Thank you NxnsxgnorsDxmon for helping me with ideas sweetheart! ❤❤❤