Chapter 20: Home At Last and Thanksgiving

Kit and Jude were happy to be going home, they had a great time, but they missed everyone.

It was two days before Thanksgiving and Jude was happy to have her first meal as Kit's wife and have her girls there with her.

They packed and got everything ready to go as Kit kissed her.

"Are you ready to go baby?" Kit asked her.

"Yes, I'm just going to miss being here with you, but I miss my girls and I want you." Jude said as she kissed him.

"Did you mean you really want me as in spending time with me or sex?" Kit asked her.

"Both darling." Jude said as she kissed him, winked and walked out the door to put on her sunglasses as she held her purse, throw blanket and toiletry case.

"You go ahead and get in the car baby. I'm going to go give them the key and check us out." Kit said as he kissed her.

"Alright darling." Jude said as he walked off and she got in.

Jude was still having those times of the day where she felt like she was going to get sick. She just hoped that if she is pregnant, which there was no doubt she was as her and Kit never use protection. She really hoped this was a new beginning for her as she was finally enjoying her new life as Kit's wife.

Jude seen Kit walking out the front part where you check in and check out as they smiled at each other as he opened his door as Jude smiled at him and he got in.

"Are you ready baby?" Kit asked her.

"Yes! Now, let's go home. I have a Thanksgiving to plan and cook." Jude said as Kit held her hand and kissed it as they started their journey, heading home.

Jude was feeling bad again as Kit worried about her.

"Are you okay baby?" Kit asked her.

"I'm feeling great darling, just still nauseous is all." Jude said as Kit noticed that she was still tired.

"Come here darling, I know you're cold." Kit said as he pulled over as she laid her head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

"Thank you for loving me." Jude said as she cuddled up into her fleece blanket as Kit held her hand.

...

They arrived at their house as Jude woke up to see her girls there already as she got out.

"Well hello my dear." Mother Claudia said as she held out her arms to hug her.

"Oh Mother Claudia, thank you for walking me down the aisle and being there for my special day." Jude said as she held onto her.

"Of course darling, we hung your dress in the closet and cleaned your house in preparation for tomorrow, now let's go relax." Mother Claudia said as she locked her arm with Jude's arm as they went inside.

"Are you able to be with us tomorrow?" Jude asked her.

"Of course." Mother Claudia said

"Perfect!" Jude said excited to have her role model with her.

"Now, I'm going to let you ladies talk since I am outnumbered." Kit said as they laughed.

"Alright darling." Jude said as he pressed a kiss to her lips and excused himself to unpack their bags upstairs.

"So, tell us about your honeymoon." Vivien said with a glass of wine as she took a drink.

"What can I say? It was perfect and we had a splendid time." Jude said as she smiled.